Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 143 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Waiters with 26 points.

vCash
    Kyrie not playing well tonight. 4-16 with 9 points.
    Last edited by Arch Stanton; 01-15-2013 at 12:18 AM.

vCash
    I'd love to see DMC in the playoffs. I don't think he could handle the intensity. That being his temper.

vCash
    Waiters with his best game as a Cav. He's got 29 points. If only we didn't play Walton extended minutes and Kyrie was playing well.

vCash
    Awful possession for the Cavs there.

vCash
    Game over!

vCash
    4th Quarter Woes!

vCash
    Where's Eric Snow? We need some defense!

vCash
    Dion with a great game. 33 points on 12-17 shooting.

vCash
    Didn't watch the game as it was pretty late and I had to be up early today but from the recap and stat sheet it seems that Dion had a very good game with TT and Zeller at least on the offensive end. From what I read too it looked like Waiters was driving a lot and getting a lot of his points in the paint. Was this due to bad defense on Sac's part or was Waiters just beating them and driving hard all game if anyone who watched can answer? Also what happened to Kyrie? He got stripped late again by DMC. Didn't that happen two weeks ago too late in Cleveland. Miles looks like he added some nice contribution off the bench and yeah Walton looks like he just screwed the pooch again. What was with him posing after his air ball three attempt to end the first quarter to allow Sac to run down and get an easy layup. Lazy.

Team looks like it really needs to step up their defense. Arch, DMC is really making me start to question though wether or not I would trade for him. Guy is a beast at times. Wish his head didn't get in the way but unfortunately Cleveland has nothing to trade for him unless Sac wants draft picks and the expirings of Walton, Boobie.

TIME TO GET ANOTHER ONE. #DALLAS2DALLAS #BALLISLIFE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    Didn't watch the game as it was pretty late and I had to be up early today but from the recap and stat sheet it seems that Dion had a very good game with TT and Zeller at least on the offensive end. From what I read too it looked like Waiters was driving a lot and getting a lot of his points in the paint. Was this due to bad defense on Sac's part or was Waiters just beating them and driving hard all game if anyone who watched can answer? Also what happened to Kyrie? He got stripped late again by DMC. Didn't that happen two weeks ago too late in Cleveland. Miles looks like he added some nice contribution off the bench and yeah Walton looks like he just screwed the pooch again. What was with him posing after his air ball three attempt to end the first quarter to allow Sac to run down and get an easy layup. Lazy.

Team looks like it really needs to step up their defense. Arch, DMC is really making me start to question though wether or not I would trade for him. Guy is a beast at times. Wish his head didn't get in the way but unfortunately Cleveland has nothing to trade for him unless Sac wants draft picks and the expirings of Walton, Boobie.
    Yeah, he's a head case but probably the best center in the league. He can shoot free throws and long range shots. And he would bring some toughness. He was pushing around Zeller last night and making him his b****.

vCash
    Very frustrating game to say the least. It was nice to see Dion, C.J. and TT play well but outside of that nobody else really showed up. If Kyrie had a semi-average game we would have won. I'm sure he's going to come out and play well against Portland though. Kyrie vs. Lillard should be fun.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post

Believe it or not Miles actually started with Waiters coming off the bench. Yes Waiters was finally attacking the hole consistently, and actually getting foul calls. By far his best game as a Cav - 33, 5 and 0 turnovers. The only criticism is he did give Jimmer and Thornton a little too much space a couple of times.

And yes - Kyrie had a terrible game. Isaiah Thomas was giving him all kinds of problems, even most of his made shots barely rattled in. Not worried about it though its Kyrie!

Another thing to note regarding Dion (which I'll repost in the Dion waiters thread):
    January stat line:

8 GP 27 MPG 46% FG 36% 3FG 16.9 PPG 2 APG 2 RPG .8 STL and 2.0 TO

Impressive and relieving . I hope he can keep this going.

vCash
    Should be a fun game tonight.

vCash
    Very good start.