Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Waiters goes 6 for 8, Scott keeps him out for 8 minutes.

5 minutes left in the second quarter and Irving still isn't back in.

Whats up Byron?

vCash
    Too much Samuels!

vCash
    Good night!

vCash
    Aside from the run they made going into the fourth quarter, this game has been unwatchable. I hope they step it up this weekend...

On a bright note, great performance by Zeller!

vCash
    Wasn't able to watch the game but whats your guys take on Zeller. Did he have that good of a game from the line he had or was he just getting easy things because Boston was lacking the inside presence. I'm curious because if Zeller can show that he can continue to put up lines like last night then the Cavs might believe that it is time to cut ties with AV here b4 the deadline and get the best deal for him with Zeller being able to step in and fill the 5 hole.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    Wasn't able to watch the game but whats your guys take on Zeller. Did he have that good of a game from the line he had or was he just getting easy things because Boston was lacking the inside presence. I'm curious because if Zeller can show that he can continue to put up lines like last night then the Cavs might believe that it is time to cut ties with AV here b4 the deadline and get the best deal for him with Zeller being able to step in and fill the 5 hole.
    Zeller played well but I don't see him playing consistently at this level. At least right now. He also only had 3 rebounds. Andy is averaging (I think) close to 15.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    Zeller played well but I don't see him playing consistently at this level. At least right now. He also only had 3 rebounds. Andy is averaging (I think) close to 15.
    It looks like TT had a decent game rebounding though from the numbers. Don't know if that was from AV not being in there so TT could fly around the basket more instead of worrying about crashing into AV.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    I was out at a few bars last night so I wasn't entirely focused on the game but it seemed like Zeller was having to guard KG away from the basket which may have led to a lower rebounding total. Like I said though, I wasn't really all that focused in. Seemed like he was having a better shooting night and was more confident around the basket.

vCash
    Same old story... Cavs compete in the first half then the other team makes adjustments and they lose another.
    Pacers are a tough team for Kyrie. He can't get to the hoop as quickly. I also think he fusses with his mask.
    Psych T continued with his histrionics. He's the epitome of a fake tough guy.
    Dion continues to jack up air balls. I don't think I've ever seen an NBA player completely miss the rim as much as Waiters.
    Although TT had a +/- of -21 he actually impressed. Seems to be making some strides the past few games. TT had 12 pts, 13 rbs, and 2 blks.
    I'd like to see Miles start with Waiters coming off the bench.
    Enough of Samuels, please bring in Leuer.
    Why isn't Pargo getting minutes? Don't get it?
    Tomorrow is against the Bucks. Probably no AV, and probably another similar loss.
    Stop tanking!

vCash
    Looked like Kyrie and Coach Scott were arguing during the game. Then in his press conference Coach Scott responds to ESPN Roda's question that Kyrie wasn't engaged in the game. What the hell is going on?

vCash
    Cavs play some teams from now until through January that are very winnable. The Kings twice, Washington, Toronto, Portland, Milwaukee twice, and Golden State. They should win these games. Turn it on!

vCash
    I know last year was shortened and didn't start until after X-Mas. But after 28 games in the 2011-12 season they were 11-17.
    This season after 28 games, the Cavs are 5-23. Is anyone else concerned?
    Yes I know the injuries, and youth impact the bottom line. But shouldn't Kyries stardom, the high draft picks, and AVs domination pick up the slack? It almost seems like Scott is intentionally tanking. His rotations are often suspect, and he seems to put players in the dog house for weeks (see Pargo).

vCash
    Scott's rotations are certainly suspect and it seems like our team often times lacks focus and intensity. Last night for much of the game they didn't seem to care what was going on. I thought going into this year that Scott's job was without a doubt safe but if the team keeps playing like this anything is possible.

vCash
    Pargo is back in the line up. Luke Walton actually playing well. TT looking better. Lets see how this game looks in the 3rd quarter.

vCash
    I like the way the Cavs are playing. They have a lead early in the game. But this almost seems like their blueprint for each game which they end up losing.