Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 143 1231151101 ... LastLast
    vCash

Cavs Game Thread

Yeah its about that time...
    You can spend your nickels, you can spend your dimes, but I lost my mind just a couple of times...

vCash
    over or under

50 pages for the whole season?

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Went to the preseason game against Siena. Wow, they look rusty (including Irving). But that's preseason for you! I was sitting there wondering if Waiters was injured because he didn't enter until late second quarter. But that's Scott's way... You've gotta earn it!
    Waiters looked unimpressive at first, but so did Zeller (Rookie Jitters). He ended up playing decent in the 4th quarter.

vCash
    please tell me you saw casspi try to dunk waiters alleyoop. haaa funniest thing i've seen in a while on an nba court. this guy is still somehow on the team. lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mh33132888 View Post
    please tell me you saw casspi try to dunk waiters alleyoop. haaa funniest thing i've seen in a while on an nba court. this guy is still somehow on the team. lol
    No missed that!

vCash
    waiters throws an alley oop to casspi who tries dunking it and the ball gets stuck in between the rim and backboard. anyways i missed the cavs vs bucks game. anyone stand out positively or negatively this game?

vCash
    Waiters pulled yesterday for not knowing the plays. Had 2 points.

vCash
    Harrison Barnes scored 20 last night, What a waste. Cavs front office is lost.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gilbertsfolly View Post
    Harrison Barnes scored 20 last night, What a waste. Cavs front office is lost.
    It's only preseason.

vCash
    Waiters had 18 pts tonight against the Bulls.

vCash
    @SamAmicoFSO: Final: Cavs 86, Bulls 83. Dion Waiters leads everyone w/18 (7-12 FG, 4-4 on 3s). Top that, Harrison Barnes. Kyrie 2-15. Bulls' Hinrich w/14.

vCash
    Barnes has been solid all along, summer league, pre-season plus a superior athlete. Arch you are one of few on this site that are NBA savvy but I think you're being a bit of a homer over this draft pick. Barnes will prove to be the pick that should have been .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gilbertsfolly View Post
    Barnes has been solid all along, summer league, pre-season plus a superior athlete. Arch you are one of few on this site that are NBA savvy but I think you're being a bit of a homer over this draft pick. Barnes will prove to be the pick that should have been .
    Gilbertsfolly - its all speculation. If you notice the thread title is "Cavs Game Thread". This is where we talk about the games. Please stop your trolling, or at least wait until a few weeks into the season before you start saying Waiters is a bust, and Barnes was the right pick.

If Arch is a homer, then so am I.

vCash
    They haven't played a single game that has counted yet, your a moron if you say that Barnes is better than Waiters. Neither has done anything yet. I like Waiters potential. I cant wait to see some regular season games. I love when people try writing off a rookie and crowning another as the best after a couple preseason games.. What a joke.

vCash
    Sadly that's how the sports world is these days. It's funny, when we picked Waiters everyone was nervous because they didn't know much about him. After seeing some scouts/executives talk about how high his upside is everyone was excited and was willing to have some patience with him. Well, a pedestrian summer league, some preseason struggles, and it's all hands on deck.

Don't get me wrong, Barnes is likely to have a better year than Waiters. He's a catch and shoot guy, there's not much adjustment to be made in his game from college to the NBA. Not to mention he's in a much better position than Waiters with a clearly defined role. Waiters and Irving are trying to adjust to playing off the ball at times and how to work through an offense together. It's going to take some time. There will be some struggles, and it will be ugly at times, but this year is about laying the foundation between them for the next decade (hopefully).

Simply put, everyone needs to just temper their expectations. This wasn't a move that was made to make us a better team this year. This was a move made to make us more dynamic and potentially a lot more lethal in the coming years.

Page 1 of 143 1231151101 ... LastLast