Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    you watch the film on Tennessee its almost as if his OLine are hanging him out to dry. there were 5 plays in which the o-line ALLOWED the defense to just run by.

You hate to think something like this but it happens... players hole gripes against teammates esp when called out.

Any carry that Johnson had that went for positive yardage avg'ed 5.1 ypc. It just so happens that he had FOUR 8 yard losses and one 7 yard loss. As well as many 0-1 yard losses.

Thats just horrible. With Britt back and Cook finally taking a role in the passing game I think you buy low on CJ2K. I would be $50 he turns it around
    I have the same feeling too. So should I keep him?

vCash
    This week whose the buy low sell high players ? Any1 come off the list/get added on?
    RBS
    Mikel Leshore ?
    Ryan Williams ?
    Cj2k?
    jamaal Charles?
    fjax?
    Darren McCfadden?

WRS
    Torrey Smith?
    Hartline (phins WR)?
    Britt/wright/Washington (Tennessee titans wrs )

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mind View Post
    I have the same feeling too. So should I keep him?
    I have CJ as well and even said last week that him and Williams should break out soon as well as run dmc and jcharles ..not how Charles did but he was way under rated and Leshore was on my watch list (and all my rosters have these guys lol) ...

Anyway with cook breaking out which is another thing I was waiting for I would say he's a keeper/buy low. But they did use ringer I believe in that game eventually and I think he lost yards on a lot of plays..

See the teams goi to morose but if he keeps losing yards they'd rather just have a 3 yard back and use CJ 10 plays for screens and a decoy then have him hurt then so it owes both ways ..

vCash
    I sold CJ0k after week 1. Smartest decision of my life! I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole. The dude is just there collecting a check.

Alfred Morris was firmly on my sell high list, but now, i don't know. As long as you don't expect the moon from him, he's a nice RB3.

Buy lows:
    McFadden. He had a nice game last week strictly because of one run. If you can get him for a reasonable price, which would still be high, then do it.

Doug Martin. He's getting tons of touches, and as soon as they get things figured out in that offense a bit, Martin will go from 7-9 points weekly to 15-19 points weekly.

Dez Bryant. Stud athlete and adept at catching TDs. He's healthy, just not seeing a ton of balls come his way. That'll change eventually especially with Witten falling off.

Cam Newton. Sophomore slump perhaps? Hard to tell. But, rocket arm, accurate passer, still a great O line and better receiving corps with LaFell in for Nanee. Just a matter of time there.

Mikel LeShoure. He might not be so low after such a great first game but i would bet that he'll see plenty of balls come his way in that offense in desperate need a good running back.

Ironically enough, i own all those guys in at least one of my leagues, sans McFadden.

Sell highs:
    Golden Tate, if someone is dumb enough to give you something for him. Fluke TD, not a lot of yards. Someone might bite.

Frank Gore. Lots of competition for carries, older guy who'll wear down as the season goes on.

Michael Turner. Losing snaps to Jacquizz Rodgers by the game. He's old, slow and almost totally dependent on TDs to win games for you.

MJD. Another older guy, figures to wear down a little bit at the season goes on. Not a guy you'd want to get rid of, but if someone is willing to give you a really nice package, i'd think about it.

Brent Celek. He'll be as inconsistent as Vick is.

vCash
    ^^^ Would you do McFadden for Peterson or Lynch?

vCash
    I'm not buying the selling of Gore. I think he's quite underrated, and this offense's passing attack is no better than last year's. And Gore is THE man in that backfield. I think they'll run the ball and utilize Gore in the passing game more as the season goes on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mind View Post
    ^^^ Would you do McFadden for Peterson or Lynch?
    Peterson > McFadden > Lynch

Only reason is because of McFadden's injury concerns, which I view as higher than AP.

vCash
    Also, Charles is a sell-high candidate, but DON'T sell high on him. He's been handed the keys to that entire offense, and we know what he can do. The following concerns are no longer:

- Coming off that injury. He looks great.

- Backfield split - Hillis and McCluster are off the radar

- Perhaps most importantly, he's back to be involved in the passing game. In the first game he wasn't at all.

BUY BUY BUY

vCash
    ^^ Exactly

vCash
    I can't trade CJ0K for nothing, nobody wants him.

vCash
    Buy low on SJax?

Follow 4 Follow @Procis1on

vCash
    could we add marques colston to the buy low list? i been wantin to trade him but i dont think anyone wants him... gona try n trade for chris johnson, y not right? neither are producing

vCash
    Man i wanted to buy low on Michael Turner so bad but i never conjured up a good trade. I think most owners are already raising the price on him so **** it now

vCash
    lol you can tell that most of the audience is impatient in here.... Ive been telling you all to hold out on these players and that their not washed up

CJ2K / Turner / Colston so on so on

this week proves my point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    lol you can tell that most of the audience is impatient in here.... Ive been telling you all to hold out on these players and that their not washed up

CJ2K / Turner / Colston so on so on

this week proves my point.
    So you think CJ2K's output was a sign of things to come?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast