Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Buy low, sell high players.

Pretty self explanatory, who are some buy low, sell high players so far this season?

Buy low - CJ0k, Jamaal Charles, Larry Fitzgerald, Ryan Mathews, Michael Turner and Brandon Lloyd.

Sell High - Reggie Wayne, Reggie Bush, RGIII, Matt Ryan and Trent Richardson.

A few of the guys on my sell high are people i think are injury risks or have a good chance of coming back to earth and might be worth trading for the right package.

The Buy low guys are some people i think have started out slow but will pick it up in the coming weeks that you could get for a relatively cheap price 2 weeks into the season.

Please list your own Buy low, Sell high players.

vCash
    Definitely buy Turner low. He's a TD machine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    Definitely buy Turner low. He's a TD machine.
    yeah i definitely agree with turner. the rest not quite as much.

vCash
    Sell high on Spiller???

vCash
    I wouldn't sell high with Spiller. I think he's a starter every week, even once Jackson comes back. I would buy low with Jackson though, because I feel like people think he just won't get any touches anymore.

I don't know if I would buy low with Johnson or Turner. Turner, perhaps. But I wouldn't touch Chris Johnson right now.

It's tough for me because the main league I'm in is a keeper league, so I don't really want a guy like Turner.

Bush can put up big points the rest of the way, but I would totally sell high with him. Ridley, too. If Richardson has a bad game this week I think we can buy low with him too.

I'm still buying Mark Ingram, no matter how much people make fun of me for it.

Totally sell Matt Ryan. Sell Andre Brown if you can get something decent.

vCash
    Should of sold high on Spiller. I picked him in waivers and traded for Marshawn Lynch 2 days later

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Should of sold high on Spiller. I picked him in waivers and traded for Marshawn Lynch 2 days later
    I think Spiller could very well have much more value than Lynch the second half of the season.

vCash
    Would you guys take Chris Johnson and Shonn Greene for Randall Cobb and Kenny Britt?

12 team, ppr, 2 RB, 2 WR, one WR/TE

My team
    WR: AJ, Antonio Brown, Garcon, Britt, Cobb
    TE: Vernon Davis, Bennett
    RB: T Rich, K Jones, Ingram, L Ball, Powell

vCash
    Yea

vCash
    You know, I have no idea. I keep telling myself to buy low with CJ, but I just don't want anything to do with him. I think one of Britt or Cobb can break out at any point. Shonn Greene is worthless.

You do need a RB badly, though. I'd take it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    You know, I have no idea. I keep telling myself to buy low with CJ, but I just don't want anything to do with him. I think one of Britt or Cobb can break out at any point. Shonn Greene is worthless.

You do need a RB badly, though. I'd take it.
    Pretty much my thoughts. Right now my RBs are pathetic, especially with Detroit completely giving up on Smith. So long as AJ, Brown, and Garcon (questionable) are healthy I don't see benching them for Britt or Cobb.

vCash
    Maybe just pick up CJ's backup instead?

vCash
    Ringer? It just seems Tennessee is going to give CJ more carries pretty much unless someone blows them away. I don't see Ringer doing that.

I think its a gamble on my part, but not a huge one since I am not giving up any starters. Right now I really wouldn't be putting anyone on the bench for CJ that has a higher upside. I watched him play some and he looks really bad, but he looked really bad last year and had some good games. I guess I'm just hoping he has a few.

vCash
    CJ is screwing me big time.

vCash
    you watch the film on Tennessee its almost as if his OLine are hanging him out to dry. there were 5 plays in which the o-line ALLOWED the defense to just run by.

You hate to think something like this but it happens... players hole gripes against teammates esp when called out.

Any carry that Johnson had that went for positive yardage avg'ed 5.1 ypc. It just so happens that he had FOUR 8 yard losses and one 7 yard loss. As well as many 0-1 yard losses.

Thats just horrible. With Britt back and Cook finally taking a role in the passing game I think you buy low on CJ2K. I would be $50 he turns it around

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast