Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which do you prefer for receiving scoring?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 point per reception (PPR)

6 75.00%
  • 0.5 points per reception (PPR)

1 12.50%
  • Standard Scoring (Non-PPR)

1 12.50%
  • Other (Maybe a bonus for x number of receptions? Or anything else)

0 0%
    vCash

Do you prefer PPR or standard scoring?

My league switched to 0.5 PPR this year and I enjoy it far more than the regular scoring. Gives more value to WR's, and it rewards the guys that are consistent with a lot of receptions. I know most PPR leagues are a full point per reception though, and that seems a bit much to me.

What do you prefer?

* Standard scoring would mean that the receivers are awarded points for yardage, TD's, etc, but are not awarded points for each reception.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    standard.
    simpler and easier to calculate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ColtsSpursTerps View Post
    standard.
    simpler and easier to calculate
    In regular PPR, if a guy has 6 receptions, you add 6 points on. Pretty simple.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    I know but I guess just because I've done standard for so long it's easier to project and the gap will be larger between the players with big yardage over the players with alot of rec for no yardage

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ColtsSpursTerps View Post
    I know but I guess just because I've done standard for so long it's easier to project and the gap will be larger between the players with big yardage over the players with alot of rec for no yardage
    Yeah it does change up strategies a little bit. But I like that it rewards a player who goes say 8 rec for 80 yds over a guy with just 1 20 yard TD reception on the game. In standard scoring those two players would have the same score.

Just preference obviously.

vCash
    I prefer PPR because I think it makes a more even playing field at the skill position.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Young2Kinsler View Post
    I prefer PPR because I think it makes a more even playing field at the skill position.
    Agree.
    Jordy Nelson 2014 Stats
    Receptions: 18 | Yards: 292 | TDs: 1 | Avg: 16.2