Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Fantasy Football Question

Whats up guys. 2 big questions for me this week. Need your advice, who do I start?

Cam Newton or RG3... They play each other. We've seen the way Cam has been playing and RG3 struggled a bit last week. I think the panthers have the weaker defense though and RG3 should have an easier time scoring.

In my flex position....Andre Johnson or CJ Spiller... also playing eachother. While running backs score easier, its the texans defense which is extremely tough. Spiller was amazing until that injury, but is struggling splitting time with Jackson.

What do you guys think?

vCash
    RG3 and Spiller

vCash
    I'd go here:

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77

But still, RG3 for sure, not sure about the flex tho.

vCash
    RG3 and Andre... the split between him and Fjax is the deciding factor for me
    http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/457/493/124794470_display_image.jpg?1319152413

- EarthqWAKE!!!

vCash
    RG3 and AJ.

I think this will be a week that Schaub keeps feeding Johnson till he gets a TD or two. I think hes going to have a pretty big day.

vCash
    Gotta go RGIII every week until further notice.

Johnson over Spiller in my opinion. If Spiller was the sole lead back in Buffalo it would be different.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!