Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Locker Room

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drew_ellis_23 View Post
    Yeah that **** drives me nuts. Raise his rent for every dish you have to rinse for him haha.
    Oh I don't wash it. I just stare at it and can't believe it happens in the first place.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozerguy47 View Post
    Oh I don't wash it. I just stare at it and can't believe it happens in the first place.
    put it on his bed haha. He will get the message. Or you will run out of dishes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    I couldn't read it to be honest lol i spaced out after the first 2 sentences really hard to read in my opinion with it bunched up in a huge paragraph.

Hopefully this D doesn't let you down in fantasy which i doubt it will.
    It worked out nicely. Now to see if they hold up against the 9ers on the road. I'm betting they will.
    I'm going to list ALEC in credits as associate producer of creating horrifying things for us to talk about -John Oliver

People who think the least powerful members of society are responsible for most of its problems are deluded, at best.

vCash
    Kendrick's album is amazing. Anyone listened to the deluxe tracks yet? I was going to download it, but decided I'd save myself at least a little excitement.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    I liked Section 80 more, but im feeling it, im listening to it as i play NBA 2k13
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Kendrick's album is amazing. Anyone listened to the deluxe tracks yet? I was going to download it, but decided I'd save myself at least a little excitement.
    I'm going to check it out in an hour or so after I finish studying... I've heard a lot of good things, although I've never heard much of him before.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."

vCash
    Oh man, you're missing out. Section.80 might be my favorite album of all time.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Swimming Pools is my favorite so far. Only other one I got is The Recipe, which I've had for several months now.

vCash
    *****, Dant Kill My Vibe, Backstreet Freestyle, The Art of Peer Pressure, Money Trees, Swimming Pools, Compton, The Recipe.

Those are my favorite tracks so far. I've only gone through a couple times so I'm sure every song will be my favorite

Money Trees is the best. Jay Rock drops one of the best verses on the album and Kendrick always kills it. The storytelling on The Art of Peer Pressure, though......
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozerguy47 View Post
    Swimming Pools is my favorite so far. Only other one I got is The Recipe, which I've had for several months now.
    The album has an extended version of Swimming Pools, nothing too exciting though. Still a great song.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    *****, Dant Kill My Vibe, Backstreet Freestyle, The Art of Peer Pressure, Money Trees, Swimming Pools, Compton, The Recipe.

Those are my favorite tracks so far. I've only gone through a couple times so I'm sure every song will be my favorite

Money Trees is the best. Jay Rock drops one of the best verses on the album and Kendrick always kills it. The storytelling on The Art of Peer Pressure, though......
    The only thing that sucks about this album is the fact that I had already heard almost half the songs, and they were some of the best on the album. Backseat Freestyle, Swimming Pools, and The Art of Peer Pressure were all released before the leak so it just kinda took from the overall effect of the album.

Either way, it's the album of the year and all I'm going to be listening to for a long time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    The only thing that sucks about this album is the fact that I had already heard almost half the songs, and they were some of the best on the album. Backseat Freestyle, Swimming Pools, and The Art of Peer Pressure were all released before the leak so it just kinda took from the overall effect of the album.

Either way, it's the album of the year and all I'm going to be listening to for a long time.
    Whenever I see leaks from Kendrick Lamar or other artists, I try not to listen to them. I listened to Cartoons & Cereal and Swimming Pools, but not too much. So even the older tracks are still somewhat new to me. You just have to stop yourself from listening to them

Agreed.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456