Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo30 View Post
    Getting really sick of Leonard and Penny to be honest. If i was Leonard i would be all over Sheldon's assistant. Penny is annoying.
    This. I've been saying this since she came on. She just makes so much more sense for him. They're intellectually compatible, seems to actually have some career prospects and she won't string him along like Penny does. If they really wanted to do what was right they'd let Leonard go off with her, but this show is really the epitome of a predictable sitcom so you know they're gonna dance around it and Leonard and Penny are gonna get together for good in the finale.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    Call me crazy but I've thought for a while that Penny and Sheldon would/should end up together. That would be so funny IMO. Maybe it's because i don't like Leonard that much.

also really starting to hate Raj.
    Leaf fans at the start of every new season...

We've been through tough times, man.

vCash
    At least Penny finally dropping the L bomb made it a little more interesting. That story line doesn't really bother me that much. The thing that IS starting to really get on my nerves is the whole "Howard not wanting to move out of his moms" ordeal. Howard's mom in general just isn't funny anymore (if she ever was), but all this weeping about not moving out of your moms house to live with your WIFE is just annoying as **** and getting really old.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    Call me crazy but I've thought for a while that Penny and Sheldon would/should end up together. That would be so funny IMO. Maybe it's because i don't like Leonard that much.

also really starting to hate Raj.
    I'm so ****ing on board with this. All of it. Leonard and new girl, Sheldon and Penny. It'd be funny, unpredictable, and in a weird way make sense. Penny is the only person on the show who even slightly makes Sheldon come out of his shell and be a real person with emotions, and simultaneously Sheldon actually helps Penny seem like a person with at least average intelligence. And yes, I hate Raj so much. He's just useless as a character.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbendz View Post
    At least Penny finally dropping the L bomb made it a little more interesting. That story line doesn't really bother me that much. The thing that IS starting to really get on my nerves is the whole "Howard not wanting to move out of his moms" ordeal. Howard's mom in general just isn't funny anymore (if she ever was), but all this weeping about not moving out of your moms house to live with your WIFE is just annoying as **** and getting really old.
    i thought Howard's mom was ****in hilarious earlier in the series but yea that's kinda ran its course now.

vCash
    thanks dear i lkike it ..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbendz View Post
    What happened?

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    He could be having the time of his life while she could be a chicken pecking for corn.
    Best line ever from TBBT.

Also, Alex's hands were purple. Wtf.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanian215 View Post
    Best line ever from TBBT.

Also, Alex's hands were purple. Wtf.
    the way he bobbed his head made it ****in priceless. That line was great

vCash
    Great episode tonight. Loved the feud. Poor Penny

vCash
    I thought the main plot was a good idea. I really didnt find it very funny though. Maybe im just getting burnt out on this show?

Glad to see no Penny/Leonard Drama though.

props to VCU for the sig!

vCash
    I thought last night was fantastic outside of the vampire/zombie stuff with Raj. Getting Amy/Bernadette to fight over Howard and Sheldon's problems was well done.

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

This sums up every sports interview, ever.

vCash
    The Amy/Bernadette thing was freaking HILARIOUS.
    I really should develop a sig, huh?

vCash
    Sheldon naked in Howard's car had me dying lol
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    Great Episode

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast