Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    Complain all you guys like but I can't take any of what you said seriously if you didn't find last week's episode funny. The premier was horrible, but last week was much improved.

And there's a big difference between HIMYM and BBT, in that BBT has shown it can still be funny.
    My issue isn't necessarily that it isn't funny. If I watched that episode in a vacuum it might have been moderately funny. My issue is how ridiculously repetitive the show has become. I feel like I could write an episode and not miss a beat if I had someone to write a few one liners and sheldonisms for me. The plot is just stale.

vCash
    If people dont like the show GTFO the thread, even though you still are gonna watch it and giggle. Seriously, make your own comedy.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    It's a comedy show guys. You watch it because you want to laugh for 20 minutes. The plot is fairly irrelevant over the long haul as long as each individual episode is funny.

If I want to watch a show with a plot I'll watch Breaking Bad. If I want to laugh for 20 minutes I'll watch BBT.

And for what it's worth it is a bit different this year as the dynamic has changed with Howard in space. So you've got all the issues he's dealing with, including Raj looking for a replacement friend for his best friend. I wouldn't say the plot is the same as before. As I pointed out in the HIMYM thread, claiming Raj drinking or Sheldon being unable to interpret emotions being "stale" is like saying Pierce from Community making racist jokes is a sign the show is "stale".

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

This sums up every sports interview, ever.

vCash
    I've never seen people ***** more about TV shows then I do on PSD. Every thread for every show is full of nothing but complaining. People literally say things like, "I haven't liked this show for 4 seasons." Then why the **** are you still watching?

Sheldon and Amy have become my favorite part about this show. Another good episode for BBT (I just watched ep. 2 on DVR).
    Last edited by gbpackers12; 10-08-2012 at 11:19 PM.
    Jordy Nelson 2014 Stats
    Receptions: 23 | Yards: 351 | TDs: 1 | Avg: 15.3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    I've never seen people ***** more about TV shows then I do on PSD. Every thread for every show is full of nothing but complaining. People literally say things like, "I haven't liked this show for 4 seasons." Then why the **** are you still watching?

Sheldon and Amy have become my favorite part about this show. Another good episode for BBT (I just watched ep. 2 on DVR).
    I don't think this show is as bad as a lot are saying, although it's in a rut.

But I think HIMYM is pretty horrible right now, but I am a glutten for punishment and want to see it end. You would be surprised at the will power I have to keep watching shows to see them end.
    Therefore he doesn't exist
    So poof...vamoose son of a b itch

vCash
    I'm with Twitchy here, last week was a pretty funny episode. That dog line alone made the episode worth it.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    If people dont like the show GTFO the thread, even though you still are gonna watch it and giggle. Seriously, make your own comedy.
    who the **** said they hated the show? we just said that the start of the season hasn't been as good as the last seasons. You don't have to kiss the show writers' and every character's *** to post in this thread.

vCash
    This new chick has my attention. I want her to steal Leonard from Penny. I mean seriously other than being hot was Penny done to deserve Leonard? The guy is this incredibly smart physicist at Caltech who also happens to be a really nice guy and Penny has been stringing him along for 6 years. Let the guy be with the girl who actually deserves him. Of course we already know what will happen, they'll dance around the new girl for a while and then Penny will win, but man, I'd love to see Leonard end up with the new girl.

vCash
    I loved the cafeteria scene. From Leonard totally owning Raj to Sheldon choking.

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    This episode was one of the better ones over the past couple seasons. Solid on all fronts.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    I just watched all 5 seasons, and the beginning of 6 in the last month. I really couldn't tell a dropoff anywhere really. Very funny show 95% of the time.

Some people love to complain.

vCash
    Tonights show has been awesome, sooo many funny parts.

vCash
    Great episode

vCash
    now THIS was a great episode. easily one of the best ones ever.

vCash
    Just saw the episode. That was funny.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast