Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 298
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    650
    vCash
    1500
    Hope it gets better, that first episode was not up to snuff.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pandora
    Posts
    15,190
    vCash
    1500
    The show is losing steam and quickly in my opinion... Stuart feels to be an unnecessary addition to the group and the storylines seem stale and predictable...

    Season's not off to a great start... They need something for us to look forward to... I think we need some kind of a change.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    23,439
    vCash
    1500
    Just bought season 5 on DVD last night, and have season 6 on the DVR. I always heard good things about this show, and so far, so good.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    19,200
    vCash
    1500
    I don't know what you are complaining about, last night was hillarious.


    Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

    This sums up every sports interview, ever.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,666
    vCash
    135000
    I thought it was pretty funny, then again I am not one to rip a show after its been on the air over 3-4 years just because it will never compare to the first season!!

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    15,776
    vCash
    500
    Poor Penny. Good thing she didnt have a dog

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    68,983
    vCash
    1500
    tired of the penny/Leonard thing.

    What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    6,602
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils05 View Post
    Poor Penny. Good thing she didnt have a dog
    i thought that was the funniest line of the episode

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,482
    vCash
    1500
    I've beaten this to death in the HIMYM thread, but seriously, this show is becoming the most stale/repetitive/predictable show on TV. I'll still watch but that's mainly because Sheldon's still funny. The rest of them are just awful.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,331
    vCash
    1500
    i usually still enjoy my favourite shows like himym in the later seasons when most are bored of it, but BBT is really letting me down



  11. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    36,898
    vCash
    1255
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    I've beaten this to death in the HIMYM thread, but seriously, this show is becoming the most stale/repetitive/predictable show on TV. I'll still watch but that's mainly because Sheldon's still funny. The rest of them are just awful.
    Agreed. Sheldon is still hilarious, but Leonard just isn't funny, Raj just isn't funny, and Howard's character has no uniqueness at all anymore. Like I said earlier, he was hilarious as the creepy pervert...now he's like the same character as Leonard. Amy also lost steam from the first season she appeared in. She was the best character in season 4 IMO...****in hilarious.

    The Leonard and Penny thing is also annoying now like MTM said. Just sick of the on and off, on and off.
    Last edited by Sadds The Gr8; 10-08-2012 at 01:53 AM.


  12. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,482
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    Agreed. Sheldon is still hilarious, but Leonard just isn't funny, Raj just isn't funny, and Howard's character has no uniqueness at all anymore. Like I said earlier, he was hilarious as the creepy pervert...now he's like the same character as Leonard. Amy also lost steam from the first season she appeared in. She was the best character in season 4 IMO...****in hilarious.

    The Leonard and Penny thing is also annoying now like MTM said. Just sick of the on and off, on and off.
    I feel like the characters on this show have never heard of one night stands. You could get hammered if you took a shot every time the word "girlfriend" is said. Random, but I just wanted to throw that out there.

    As for what you said, I agree with all of it. What's the difference between Leonard and Howard at this point? How many times do they expect us to watch "Raj can't talk to women sober, Raj is Don Draper after a drink, Raj is creepy when drunk, Raj goes home alone and sad" before catching on to how predictable it is? I don't want to say Amy is normal now, but she was supposed to be Sheldon's female duplicate, now she attempts to maintain some semblance of normalcy and her lesbian love towards Penny is downright creepy. Sheldon is the only thing on the show that makes me laugh anymore.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    19,200
    vCash
    1500
    Complain all you guys like but I can't take any of what you said seriously if you didn't find last week's episode funny. The premier was horrible, but last week was much improved.

    And there's a big difference between HIMYM and BBT, in that BBT has shown it can still be funny.


    Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

    This sums up every sports interview, ever.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    36,898
    vCash
    1255
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    Complain all you guys like but I can't take any of what you said seriously if you didn't find last week's episode funny. The premier was horrible, but last week was much improved.

    And there's a big difference between HIMYM and BBT, in that BBT has shown it can still be funny.
    It was funny because of Sheldon. I dont recall Raj, Howard, or Leonard having good lines. Amy had a couple good one-liners, but that's it.


  15. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    19,200
    vCash
    1500
    Actually everybody had a good line in that episode. Not just Sheldon.


    Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

    This sums up every sports interview, ever.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •