Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 62 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread 3.0 (no comic book spoilers!)

Time for a new one of these. It was awesome seeing Morgan back, too bad certain people spoiled the fun for me. I also hate how at the beginning of the episode they show previous episodes from seasons back and you know for sure they will reappear during that episode.

vCash
    Yeah I hate how they showed the walkie part beforehand

vCash
    I love Lennie James, I really wish Morgan was going to stay on the show but with the way the story went, it made a lot of sense and will help the story progress more.

The funny thing about the backpack guy. I thought they could have at least debated stopping to talk to him. The guy could have helped them fight Woodbury.

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    Sneak Peak #2 s03e13

Is there really anything to talk about?

Is there really anything to talk about?

Sneak Peak #2 s03e13

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    Time for a new one of these. It was awesome seeing Morgan back, too bad certain people spoiled the fun for me. I also hate how at the beginning of the episode they show previous episodes from seasons back and you know for sure they will reappear during that episode.
    Oh man I HATE that too...like you would think itd be common sense to not do that, they make it so obvious.

Loved seeing Morgan again (and i think this will be the last of him) and another thing this episode did for me is help me view Michonne a little differently. Ive hated her since day 1 because she came off as this silent superhero/comic/ninja type that just didnt fit with the show at all. At least now i see her a little more as regular person...if that makes any sense.

vCash
    There were a ton of people complaining about Carl going through all that to get a picture, however I think it was great to show. He wants to remember his mom and hold onto a part of his world that was shattered.

vCash
    Another character development episode...

Not bad, but you showcase a looney bin in Morgan, but Darryl/Merle are non existent.
    Decent episode for showcasing 4 characters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    Oh man I HATE that too...like you would think itd be common sense to not do that, they make it so obvious.

Loved seeing Morgan again (and i think this will be the last of him) and another thing this episode did for me is help me view Michonne a little differently. Ive hated her since day 1 because she came off as this silent superhero/comic/ninja type that just didnt fit with the show at all. At least now i see her a little more as regular person...if that makes any sense.
    It is annoying. My gf loves the show but is ******** and she is like who is Morgan. I am like are you an idiot. How do you not remember. I guess a lot of people do not remember.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I love Lennie James, I really wish Morgan was going to stay on the show but with the way the story went, it made a lot of sense and will help the story progress more.

The funny thing about the backpack guy. I thought they could have at least debated stopping to talk to him. The guy could have helped them fight Woodbury.
    I liked the backpack thing because it shows the progression of Rick, and even Carl. I thought Carl would ask should we help that guy. Before Rick wouldve had either stopped or debated helping,...now he just drives away lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Another character development episode...

Not bad, but you showcase a looney bin in Morgan, but Darryl/Merle are non existent.
    Decent episode for showcasing 4 characters.
    They need ot be more aware of shaking things up like this and having more runs. You cannot let the prison/woodbury setting go on for more then a few episodes without people losing interest. Its tough but you have to figure out the right amount of time at each setting or add something else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rwynyc View Post
    It is annoying. My gf loves the show but is ******** and she is like who is Morgan. I am like are you an idiot. How do you not remember. I guess a lot of people do not remember.
    I'm not sure how people can't remember Morgan. The name, yeah, I can see people forgetting that, but the character, no way

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rwynyc View Post
    They need ot be more aware of shaking things up like this and having more runs. You cannot let the prison/woodbury setting go on for more then a few episodes without people losing interest. Its tough but you have to figure out the right amount of time at each setting or add something else.
    Completely agree. Thats what i really liked about this episode...i miss the danger of them going on the runs. They cant just have everything they need for long stretches, aside from not really being believable the same settings get boring like you said
    Last edited by Jack_Gordon; 03-04-2013 at 11:21 AM.

vCash
    The hitchhiker and backpack thing book-ending the show was "GREAT" television.

vCash
    I was very glad of the change of scenery for once. I do hope Morgan finds himself and joins Rick. As for tyrese, I like the character but the over sensitiveness and his extreme normalness bothers me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    I was very glad of the change of scenery for once. I do hope Morgan finds himself and joins Rick. As for tyrese, I like the character but the over sensitiveness and his extreme normalness bothers me
    From what we have seen of him, he still has a family member/friend (black girl).
    Give it some time.

This show is pretty predictable.
    You lose someone, you go off the deep end (Rick, Andrea, governor, Morgan).

vCash
    I think Morgan will be back in a future season. Wasn't much to not like in this episode if you ask me. Really solid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

Page 1 of 62 1231151 ... LastLast