Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yeolde9erfan View Post
    This could really hurt
    The good thing is that we have all of this RB depth. Hunter is averaging about 6-7 carries per game. My guess is Gore will pick a couple of those up and add them to his 15-16 carries per game load while whatever is left will be dispersed among Jacobs, James, and Dixon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    The good thing is that we have all of this RB depth. Hunter is averaging about 6-7 carries per game. My guess is Gore will pick a couple of those up and add them to his 15-16 carries per game load while whatever is left will be dispersed among Jacobs, James, and Dixon.
    True, Kendall is such a good change of pace guy will be interesting how they replace that.

vCash
    Thats why we drafted james

vCash
    He can, and likely will, but we need a quality backup in case Ted gets hurt (I'm guessing LaMichael will fill that role). Ted is currently dealing with a sprained wrist. Most figure he'll be good to play, but it is not certain as of now.

By the way, Kyle Williams wasn't a rookie last year. He was a second year player.
    Didnt he only play in like 5 games his rookie season? He was still very inexperienced is all Im getting at. Id rather not have James back there in the playoffs is all im saying. Ginn would be fine even though he fumbled last week. I just hope these guys learn to fair catch in the playoffs.

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Matt Barrows says that he is hearing that Hunter's ankle injury is serious. That's not good. He's more important to this team than people realize.
    Not if James steps up.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Was James or Jenkins active today?

vCash
    Jenkins

vCash
    Free LaMichael Jenkins.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    I'm fairly certain LaMichael James would've done better than Brandon Jacob's 1.5 yards per attempt.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    I'm fairly certain LaMichael James would've done better than Brandon Jacob's 1.5 yards per attempt.
    Yes. I prefer my change of pace back quicker and faster then my main. Didn't realize Hunter getting hurt would be so bad. This seems like one of those ugly games that he'd get one of those sneaky 20+ yard runs in a big spot so we could sneak out a win.

I wonder why the staff doesn't have faith in James.

vCash
    Didn't see the inactive list before the game but I threw my hands up in disgust to see Jacobs spelling Gore with James in street clothes. Only reason I can imagine is that they want to keep what he can do under wraps for now, at least I really hope thats why because its the only excusable reason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Yes. I prefer my change of pace back quicker and faster then my main. Didn't realize Hunter getting hurt would be so bad. This seems like one of those ugly games that he'd get one of those sneaky 20+ yard runs in a big spot so we could sneak out a win.

I wonder why the staff doesn't have faith in James.
    I don't think they like to give playing time to rookies. Last year we had so many holes that they had no choice. But, even last year, Aldon Smith wasn't given the full role as an OLB.

vCash
    Agreed.

Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10

vCash
    If that's the effort were going to get from Jacobs, then I recind what I've said and he doesn't need carries
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    ^ that.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast