Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

49ers regular season news and notes

The offseason thread has been locked, thought I'd make a new one for the regular season so a bunch of not so relevant threads are made.

I just saw Shawne Merriman came for a visit, but we signed a practice squad guy to replace haggans for a few weeks. Wow Merriman must really be done, wtf happened to him after the hgh.

vCash
    Yeah, the PEDs really kicked his butt...lol. No sympathy. He knew he couldn't use the stuff.

They signed Bakhtiari who I don't think was on the PS. He wasn't eligible. He's a vet who was with the team in preseason and is a very solid tackler plus may help a ST KO unit that isn't quite as sharp as they were last year.

vCash
    He must not be the same player off the juice.

Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10

vCash
    Hey can't stay healthy also. We're better with baktiari

THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayareaboy View Post
    Hey can't stay healthy also. We're better with baktiari
    I agree. I'm curious if he will be retained when Haggans is healthy and if so...who will be the expendable one. I would think if Haggans was the planned move, he would have just been cut when the suspension came out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NinerHomer49 View Post
    I agree. I'm curious if he will be retained when Haggans is healthy and if so...who will be the expendable one. I would think if Haggans was the planned move, he would have just been cut when the suspension came out.
    Yea if I had to guess Id say were keerping haggans

vCash
    Has there been any updates on when brandon jacobs will be back? I really dont wanna see gore getting the ball as much as he is this early in a season where we could be playing 19 games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NinerHomer49 View Post
    My guess is that when Haggans comes off of suspension that Bahktiari will be released. I don't see them holding onto 4 OLBs. They knew that Haggans was going to get suspended when they signed him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by richiesaurus310 View Post
    Has there been any updates on when brandon jacobs will be back? I really dont wanna see gore getting the ball as much as he is this early in a season where we could be playing 19 games.
    I think he was back at practice last week, but I'm not sure if he would be considered a healthy scratch or not. Not really sure who they would keep down if he was active.

vCash
    If you look at records, the NFC West is the best division in football right now. Here are the combined records:

1) NFC West 11-5
    2T)NFC East 9-7
    2T)NFC North 9-7
    4T)AFC North 7-8
    4T)AFC South 7-8
    6T)AFC East 7-9
    6T)AFC West 7-9
    8) NFC South 6-10

vCash
    NFC West has the best record because they play each other
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    NFC West has the best record because they play each other
    Not true...they are 9-3 against the rest of the league and 2-2 against each other.

vCash
    And a lot of those wins came against quality opponents including the Packers(x2), Patriots, Eagles, Cowboys, Redskins, and Lions...and a couple vs bad teams like the Jets and Dolphins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Not true...they are 9-3 against the rest of the league and 2-2 against each other.
    I figured out of all the people you would sense my sarcasm. Everyone always says that against our division
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I figured out of all the people you would sense my sarcasm. Everyone always says that against our division
    Wait just a damn minute.....What the *u*k is sarcasm?
    2014 PSD 7 RD NFL MOCK DRAFT
    TEXANS GM- WHITESOXGOD
    1st rd- Jadaveon Clowney, LB/DE, South Carolina
    1st rd (via trade)- Johnny Manziel, QB, TX A&M
    3rd rd- DaQuan Jones, NT, Penn State
    4th rd- Seantrel Henderson, OT, Miami
    5th rd- Jon Halapio, OG, THE University of Florida
    5th rd (via trade)- Aaron Colvin, CB, Oklahoma
    6th rd- Colt Lyerla, TE, Oregon

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast