Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Madden 13 PSD Online Franchise Top Notch Football (Updated with rules and players)

I'm starting a madden league, I will try to make a website for this madden league unless someone else is crafty with sites that will be good, this league is going to be Sim and for active madden players only. It will be an online franchise with multiple seasons, we will have a vote on how often we will advance, either every 2 days or 3 or 4 days. BEST WAY TO JOIN LEAGUE IS TO POST IN HERE AND/OR PM ME. I'm trying to get a full 32 before Madden comes out, so lets do this!

Teams Taken (By Gamertag):
    Bengals (Hibachi Harvey)
    Redskins (ItalianStalion)
    Ravens (HJimmy)
    Giants (MeloMagic15)
    Panthers (Hibachi Ian)
    Raiders (kdoggydog)
    Eagles (Thizzlaamic707)
    Jets (t3hCurciM0n5t3r )
    Texans (RaiderFa8thful)
    49ers (NCSU11DDR)
    Packers (Chetty12)
    Bears (Mr Dizzzle)
    Bills (Hemmingway12)
    Jags (WolvesJagsFan)
    Browns (IncredibleVoelk )
    Last edited by SMH!; 08-14-2012 at 04:13 PM. Reason: updating teams

vCash
    Game Play (Offense)

4th DOWN RULE: These are the only situations in a game when you can go for it on 4th down:
    4th and 1 or less before midfield (and) 4th and 2 or less after midfield
    4th quarter any team can go for it
    If YOU are DOWN by 14 or more points at any point in the game
    If you are inside your opponents 20 yard line (REDZONE).

2PT CONVERSION: You can go for 2pts only when you need them in a REAL situation and you can go for it to win a game at the end. Do what a real NFL team would do! The 2pt conversion must put you ahead or within 3pts, 7pts of your opponents score.

QB DROP BACKS: Do not purposely drop back with your QB more than 10 yards after the snap.

AUDIBLES: Audibling down is not allowed. Formation audibles are acceptable.

"GIMMICK" PLAYS: Gimmick plays and trick plays should NEVER be abused. These sorts of plays should not be your main source of offense. This includes plays such as:
    HB Direct Snap
    WR Double Pass
    1 FAKE on special teams is allowed all game. Includes: FG, punt, and onside/surprise kick (must be losing to perform an onside/surprise kick).
    SPORTSMANSHIP: If you are winning big in the 4th, run the clock out within the rules, don't try and embarrass your opponent by calling timeouts and trying to run up the score. RESPECT YOUR OPPONENT! However if you intercept a pass b/c your opponent is being stupid, by all means... take it to the house! If your opponent is out of time outs or is not using time outs and time is short enough for you to run the clock out... KNEEL THE DAMN BALL! ADMINS WILL BE WATCHING THIS CLOSELY AND PUNISHMENT WILL BE ENFORCED, INCLUDING POSSIBLE REMOVAL FROM LEAGUE.

PUNTS: You CANNOT drop a player back into punt coverage BEFORE the snap.

Game Play (Defense)

No manually moving players all over the field to take advantage of the A.I. You are only allowed to move the player you are using on defense in a realistic manner (this means a few feet here and there, NOT moving the player TOWARDS the LINE of SCRIMMAGE into the GAPS, UNLESS YOU are the one who is going to blitz and take control of the player YOURSELF!). You can use all of the defensive audibles (linespreads, bump/run, LB spreads, etc). You CANNOT take your outside LBs, CBs, DEs and loop around to the opposite side of the OT, even if you are controlling the player. If you use a D-lineman and you want to go out in a zone or to cover, you must stay on the line until the ball is hiked and then you may drop back.

WARNING: NANOS will NOT be TOLERATED! If someone breaks this rule pause the game and warn them, if they repeat it they will be booted. (Save replays for evidence)
    PLAY WITHIN THE SPIRIT of the game. Running the same play time and time again, while stoppable for most good coaches, IS NOT SIM play. You MUST open up your playbook. No one is saying you can't do your "money play"... just mix it up with the other 300 plays in your book. DO NOT abuse plays that take advantage of an AI flaw in the game

vCash
    Difficulty: All-Madden Or All Pro
    Style: Simulation
    Duration: 6 minute quarters
    Accelerated Clock: OFF
    Fatigue/Injuries: On
    Teams: 32
    Fantasy: No

General Rules

QUITTING: Any player who quits must be reported to administration for disciplinary action.

PARTNER SYSTEM: Everyone in the league has a team partner from the opposite conference. This partner will play your game if you miss the deadline or out on vacation. Your partner can play no more than 3 games in a season for you. If the partner is not available then the other team will play the CPU.

PLAYING THE CPU: U are to contact an admin to see if it is OK to play computer if ur opponent is not on his team. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE YOU TO PLAY THE CPU ON YOUR OWN ACCORD. UR OPPONENT MAY BE UNAVAILABLE, WITH HIS PARTNER SCHEDULED TO TAKE HIS PLACE. Games against teams that are CPU controlled should not be restarted. "Times Started" (TS) is tracked and you may be scrutinized by the admins should your TS for a given game against the CPU is more than 1.

DISCONNECTED POLICY: If a game gets DC'ed it must be replayed with the points given back to who was winning, with the exception of the following circumstances:
    3rd qtr: the person whose connections drop is down by 17 or more pts they get the loss.
    4th qtr with 3:30 or more remaining: if the lead is more than 10 points then that person gets the win.
    Less than 3:30: no matter whose connection drops THE PERSON WINNING HAS THE OPTION TO TAKE THE WIN. IF YOU ARE LOSING AND YOUR OPPONENT DROPS CONNECTION YOU MUST STAY IN THE GAME AND WAIT TO SPEAK TO YOUR OPPONENT IF YOUR OPPONENT DOES NOT GET BACK ONLINE YOU MUST SPEAK WITH AN ADMIN BEFORE EXITING GAME.
    NO TANKING: No throwing a season or game to gain a higher draft pick the next season. League members should be aware of this and need to report any suspicion of a member purposely tanking a game.

vCash
    Rules are subject to change, but like I said I'm hoping to get a full league before August 28th!

vCash
    Damn... for the first time, the rules make me want to join one of these leagues. Shame I don't have a 360.

Al Davis. Love him or hate him, respect him for what he did for the NFL.

vCash
    I might be interested...we'll see. I would take the Jags.

vCash
    Chetty12. Packers

vCash
    Hemingway12 Buffalo Bills

vCash
    Just have some questions about if you're going to post rules about trades/free agency type of stuff. I'm guessing salary cap will be on and legends will be turned off.

vCash

Madden 13 PSD Online Franchise Top Notch Football (Updated with rules and players)

Mr dizzzle bears

He is the most interesting CB in the world.

vCash
    wrong thread nm

vCash
    packers- ktownage

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yaswaggin View Post
    packers- ktownage
    Not to sound like a dick, but I did ask to be green bay almost a week ago

vCash
    Guys I couldnt get a full 32, however I'm in another league, with 32 owners, but league is great, has its own site, and waiting list is currently small, if you are interested.. PM me

vCash
    However, I will still try to recruit, and see if I can get a full 32 before madden comes out. So, I am updating the list as we speak

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast