Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EwanSellars View Post
    That would be a great deal I think Cron would be exactly what we need he's young and still in the minors. the team could build chemistry in the minors and all come up together and would really have a great chance at the world series with a few more acquisitions and some veteran leaders
    Who is this Cron guy??? anyways??

vCash
    Please please dont bring back Youk. I love him to death and all but at 34 and declining the past two years? No thanks. Adam Laroche would be my ideal candidate as far as a free agent.

vCash
    Pretty accurate description of CJ Cron -> http://www.reganleigh.com/wp-content...nies_sloth.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Majesty17 View Post
    Pretty accurate description of CJ Cron -> http://www.reganleigh.com/wp-content...nies_sloth.jpg
    Lmao

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by majesty17 View Post
    pretty accurate description of cj cron -> http://www.reganleigh.com/wp-content...nies_sloth.jpg
    lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomar View Post
    If we ae going to trade for Haren they should try to put Cron in that deal too. Getting Haren/Cron would be a huge win.
    I wonder if something like Bard,Miller, and Cecchini gets it done. Or Bailey and Cecchini?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by win red sox View Post
    I wonder if something like Bard,Miller, and Cecchini gets it done. Or Bailey and Cecchini?
    Please stop making proposals like that. You do realize the Angels have absolutely zero leverage when it comes to Haren right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AI4LIFE View Post
    Please stop making proposals like that. You do realize the Angels have absolutely zero leverage when it comes to Haren right?
    what? You do realize that Cron would be the gem in this trade? in reference to Haren i would imagine there are several teams on him, so yeah the angels do have some leverage. Come think of it, I would probaly trade cecchini and bailey straight up for cron. But go ahead and enlighten me?

vCash
    Mark Reynolds was declined $11M option. If they non tender him do you think the sox should look into him?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan85 View Post
    Mark Reynolds was declined $11M option. If they non tender him do you think the sox should look into him?
    No. Also, 1 hour and 30 minutes until Haren decision time.

vCash
    Why no?
    He put up decent numbers in Baltimore think the sox should kick the tires on him.

Also I dont see Redsox going after Haren. Hes another verison on Lackey.
    Last edited by Soxfan85; 10-31-2012 at 08:34 PM.

vCash
    Why no?
    He put up decent numbers in Baltimore think the sox should kick the tires on him
    i guess the real question is reynolds an upgrade over gomez or possibly sands? I would Imagine he wouldnt be that expensivie, I have him pegged going to houston to slide into there dh.

vCash
    He's horrible for anything near that money. Very poor fielder at 3B. Hits lots of HR's. Meh OBP. Nowhere near enough a good hitter to play 1B.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by win red sox View Post
    what? You do realize that Cron would be the gem in this trade? in reference to Haren i would imagine there are several teams on him, so yeah the angels do have some leverage. Come think of it, I would probaly trade cecchini and bailey straight up for cron. But go ahead and enlighten me?
    You do realize that Cecchini is also a gem, the better prospect, plays a premium position and that 1B is the easiest position to fill right? Why trade our #7 prospect who would be much higher if our farm wasn't absolutely stacked right now and a young cost-controlled arm for a guy who hasn't advanced above A-ball? Enlightened already?

As for Haren, the Angels have no leverage. It's become no secret they plan on either trading him or buying him out. He's also not worth his 2013 salary of $15.5M. they want to avoid paying him the buyout and would probably be asking for bullpen pieces in return since it's their biggest weakness (which is why they got a lefty RP in return from KC).

Why no?
    He put up decent numbers in Baltimore think the sox should kick the tires on him.
    Why not? Simple, because Mark Reynolds absolutely sucks.

vCash
    That was the deadline for Santana. Haren's deadline is Friday at 9. With trades starting to happen already i suspect he might go as early as today.

Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast