Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolution

vCash
    Starting to get a little cheesy for my liking...

vCash
    I don't know why, but I'm kinda hooked on this show. Nothing's really great about it but every week I look forward to Monday nights because of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    Starting to get a little cheesy for my liking...
    A show can't succeed when the main character is such a horrible actress and is overall useless. I can't see this show lasting, which is sad since it has a good premise.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    A show can't succeed when the main character is such a horrible actress and is overall useless. I can't see this show lasting, which is sad since it has a good premise.
    The premise is actually where I had the biggest problem this week. Before the premiere they lead you to believe electricity has gone out worldwide, which in and of itself, is actually plausible.

Then you find out it's not just that electricity went out, but "physics went crazy", and as such, any form of power - from wind, to solar, to hydro...can't be achieved.

Now, a month later, they have a working train. Granted, it's fueled by burning wood, but it seems to me in a world of this nature they would've had trains moving (if they could be moved by just wood burning) a lot quicker than almost a decade after the blackout.

The acting, believe it or not, I haven't had that many complaints with.

vCash
    I hate how they fast forwarded 10 years into the future. It would have been great to see how people survived right after the blackout, instead of jumping straight forward.

vCash
    Last night was easily the best episode, very good. Lapidus lives!

vCash
    This show is slowly getting more interesting. I'm starting to enjoy it more
    **** SIGS

vCash
    starting to turning into some real dragon ball z **** if they have to collect a bunch of these things to succeed in the end

starting to get a bit cheesy though like turnaround3 said

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ReJo View Post
    Man I loved Flash Forward. It definitely deserved a second season
    x2

Red Sox

Celtics
    TOP 3 PICK
    Patriots

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    Last night was easily the best episode, very good. Lapidus lives!
    http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...omotivator.jpg
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I am just waiting for Sawyer and Jack to show up in some capacity or even more the Man in Black. They are literally trying to capatilize it seems on any Lost character right now which is awesome. Also the flashbacks are a straight copy of Lost. LOL.

I agree with the post Ron up top in that the show is just bad at times due to Charlie. She is just plain awful and they need to start focusing Bass/Miles storyline and get Jacob back involved. I like Danny and Tom's interaction too this week and hope that doesn't stop now that they got him to Philadelphia. I am ok with the plot except for the scenes of next week but Charlie is just probably the worst actress on TV right now IMO and I don't know if it is her acting or the character they are trying to portray her as but I hope the Season Finale clinger is her dying and Danny becoming the young lead.

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash
    I watched every crappy movie with Lapidus in it. No exception for this one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alencp3 View Post
    I watched every crappy movie with Lapidus in it. No exception for this one.
    Machete?! Classic movie.

I'm still deciding if I like this show or not. I'll continue to DVR it, but it seems like the concept is wasted on network television.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by delfinko View Post
    Machete?! Classic movie.

I'm still deciding if I like this show or not. I'll continue to DVR it, but it seems like the concept is wasted on network television.
    Nice but kind of cheesy movie. Seems like those are his specialty.

And i will keep watching the show only because of some of the actors - few of them from Lost and Gus from BB and because of the post-apocalyptic feel the show has and the interesting actions scenes in the nature ( like a poor version of the losties vs the others )

vCash
    I couldn't believe that twist at the end, I did not expect the kid that was following Charlie around the whole time would turn out to be Neville's son, wow! Nice one there, gonna be interesting to see what Miles does next episode, choosing between his niece Charlie or his friend Nora. I like the way the show is going, each week I am left wanting more, didn't think I would like it this much but the show has surprised me.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast