Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolution

vCash
    I've only watched the premiere so far, gonna catch up tonight. The action scenes are a little over the top, and the actor playing Miles isn't very convincing as a "bad ***" for some reason. Other than that the acting has been pretty good for the most part, and as mentioned before, GE makes the show worth watching by himself. Not a big fan of the fat dude either, seems like he's trying to hard to be funny, and he's not.

Not really much else to go on from just one episode, but overall I enjoyed it. I still see potential, but shows like this never last, especially the ones on NBC.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbendz View Post
    I've only watched the premiere so far, gonna catch up tonight. The action scenes are a little over the top, and the actor playing Miles isn't very convincing as a "bad ***" for some reason. Other than that the acting has been pretty good for the most part, and as mentioned before, GE makes the show worth watching by himself. Not a big fan of the fat dude either, seems like he's trying to hard to be funny, and he's not.

Not really much else to go on from just one episode, but overall I enjoyed it. I still see potential, but shows like this never last, especially the ones on NBC.
    i think he's going to bite the dust in the next one
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    Jacob

Andy's List of Secrets

vCash
    I'll continue to watch as long as Jacob is alive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgerbluemmm24 View Post
    you're kidding right?

vCash
    This show has lost my interest since the trailer... each episode just seems to get worse IMO.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 13-6 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

vCash
    I just watched all 3 of them this afternoon and really like it so far. I hope it doesn't completely tank by trying to get too complicated with all the timelines and characters

Its definitely got a Lost feel to it. Or maybe thats just Jacob and Julia lol

vCash
    Just got picked up for a full season.

vCash
    I thought this episode was better than last episode..only reason last episode was ok was because of the ending. Also I like the Militia leader guy, only because I remember him from ER and I liked his character a lot when he was on it haha....Anyways I to don't like the fat guy and I think he'll be gone, I hope, he does nothing and is afraid of everything.
    Eastern Illinois Class of 2012'

vCash
    yeah i dont like him either

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgerbluemmm24 View Post
    jacob was the ****, but i dont think he's going to be on the sho regualrly
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    Liked last episode more than the second just because I am mostly interested in the Miles/Monroe storyline. I think the British chick gets the axe as the fat guy is annoying but he seems to be needed for the power storyline with him having the background in electronics where the British chick really doesn't have anything.

Really hope Jacob continues on the show too and they keep showing flashbacks of how the whole militia started and how it got to the point where Miles left it. Also like the fact that the mom is still alive but they aren't trying to bury it down yet by showing her week in and week out.

Charlie is starting to get on my nerves though just by they way she overacts IMO and talks. She is ridicously hot but her constant moaning and groaning over everything is just getting annoying.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkais9009 View Post
    yeah i dont like him either
    i like him. I feel like he is the most normal character on the show.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkais9009 View Post
    Its definitely got a Lost feel to it. Or maybe thats just Jacob and Julia lol
    It's also the music. They use a lot of "Lost"-like music.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    It's also the music. They use a lot of "Lost"-like music.
    My mom never saw an episode of Revolution, but she watched all of LOST. The minute I turned yesterday's episode on she said it reminded her of LOST.

Andy's List of Secrets

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast