Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolution

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    I don't like that post from KH12 at all.

What the **** are "Bionic Woman" and "V" ?
    I remember both shows... I didn't think Bionic Woman did well in the ratings. Maybe it feel off after the 1st episode.

What is funny is that both of those shows were remakes that came in with some sort of built-in audience.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chacarronsau View Post
    The main girl is incredibly hot.
    Don't think so, if anything it's the eyes. She's just average.

The pilot was OK, I didn't like some of the story lines. For example, the guy with the crossbow who happened to be journeying alone was way to obvious of an outcome.

I will keep watching, but so far, it's not much different than Flash Forward.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Watched the show...but I'm not sure if I care what happens to these people at all.
    The Knicks are back!

vCash
    Decent....no solid lead. Gustavo is worth watching

vCash
    They gotta do a better job then that episode to kepp viewers interested, only real intersting thing happened at the end. Other then that it was boring
    **** SIGS

vCash
    ^Agreed.

Also, I mean I knew this would be a problem going in, but Miles' character really loses some edge when he says lines where he should clearly be swearing but can't because its network tv. I noticed it a lot more this episode than in the pilot.

Also, what was up with the Nate scene(s)? Either I missed something when flipping back to the MNF game, or Charlie just left him cuffed to that pole, and then he was suddenly back during the fight scene against the slave-driving crew, for like...one second, before Miles says something like "hey" and then knocks him out. Unless that was someone else. In which case they still do a really ****ty job of wrapping up that scene where she leaves him cuffed to the pole.

vCash
    not a bad epsisode, but i still think this will ultiametly get cnaceled
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    o, and jacob from LOST is in next weeks episode!!!!!

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    Also, what was up with the Nate scene(s)?
    Charlie heard him following her and she pretended she got injured and somehow cuffed him to that pole and left him. It was a similar looking, but different guy in the later scene. Nate didn't return.

vCash
    Other shows also had a shaky first or second showing. Then, it was better so hopefully this is the same with Revolution. My kids love the show so far though. Maybe this is the target audience they are depending on - the younger minds.

vCash
    Lucifer is in the next episode!!!!(Mark Pelligrino, Supernatural) I knew Kripke would bring in a Supernatural member to this show!! lol

But overall good episode and next weeks looks even better, gonna be crazy to see what side Miles is really fighting for.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaranger18 View Post
    lucifer is in the next episode!!!!(mark pelligrino, supernatural) i knew kripke would bring in a supernatural member to this show!! Lol

but overall good episode and next weeks looks even better, gonna be crazy to see what side miles is really fighting for.
    his name is jacob damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    * its Lucifer for me lol

vCash
    I honestly felt the second episode was much better than the 1st one. It was more of a plot advancement, but it left much of the corny parts at the door. I like that they're including a good bit of violence, and I think if they can show a dark edge to the whole apocalypse angle the the show can be pretty good.

Andy's List of Secrets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmac8675 View Post
    So I take it that when this blackout occurred, water stopped flowing, wind stopped blowing, and all basic knowledge of chemistry disappeared? I mean, there can't be a windmill? No electrochemistry such as galvanic cells? Its all I could think about throughout the first episode. Well, that and the hot blondie.

This show may just be too ridiculous for me to enjoy....
    I would agree with that if they don't specifically mention that exact concept. They said that it was mind boggling because it defied all laws of physics, and the only way it was possible is if it was man made.

Like was said in the original thread, its one thing to criticize them if they fail at explaining it or come with a lame excuse, but its another to just say I can't believe this show so I'm not going to watch it.

Andy's List of Secrets

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast