Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolution

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Young2Kinsler View Post
    From what I hear it actually did well in the ratings
    Yeah well apparently its replaying at 9pm cst. They want this to catch on bad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Young2Kinsler View Post
    From what I hear it actually did well in the ratings
    so did lacatraz last year for the first episode, and we know how that turned out.............
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    So I take it that when this blackout occurred, water stopped flowing, wind stopped blowing, and all basic knowledge of chemistry disappeared? I mean, there can't be a windmill? No electrochemistry such as galvanic cells? Its all I could think about throughout the first episode. Well, that and the hot blondie.

This show may just be too ridiculous for me to enjoy....
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 4-2
    Warriors = 0-0 Making it rain!
    A's =
    WINNING!

vCash

vCash
    this show was alright. I dont like the swordfight scene. the dude drinks a bottle of liquor than has a swordfight with a room full of guys, some of which have guns, and he wins? it was a little clique to me. I think jj abrams is way overrated. the only good thing he's ever done is Lost.

vCash
    lol no.

vCash
    He took out the bottle of liquor, it never showed him drinking any of it.

DONT

CARE

vCash
    Really tempering my views on this show. I was not going to watch it due to how bad NBC is with cancelling shows, especially when they are sci-fi. But I was convinced when my brother brought up the amount of time they spent advertising it during the Olympics, so I am giving it a shot. I think the first episode was pretty good, not great but it wasn't bad either. I like the cliffhanger at the end, I'm wondering which direction this will go.

All that said, I can easily see this not even making it to the end of the first season with how bad NBC is with this kind of stuff.

vCash
    The highly anticipated premiere of Revolution garnered a huge 4.1 18-49 rating, making it the highest rated drama debut in three years (since ABC's V, 5.2) and the highest rated NBC drama debut in 5 years (Bionic Woman, 5.7).
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...s-down/148980/

If it keeps pulling these ratings, NBC will have no choice than to renew it. Having it follow The Voice was a great idea.

vCash
    Very solid pilot episode. Going to have to keep watching.
    **** SIGS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    NBC is the #1 viewed network right now. Crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    really? That must be because of the Olympics. It can't be because of their scripted shows.

I was actually thinking that NBC's poor overall ratings could help this show. Revolution could do poorly and still have better ratings than every other scripted show on the channel. isn't that what helped a show like the Office?
    Keep in mind, that NBC also had the Super Bowl this year as well. That along with the Olympics makes their year as far as ratings are concerned.

Most of their scripted shows struggle like hell, that's why their entire Thursday night lineup is on the chopping block and they're in the process of phasing out those type of comedies. It's no coincidence that you see most of the new shows every year on NBC, so many of them just don't last more than 1-2 seasons lately.

vCash
    The main girl is incredibly hot.

vCash
    I don't like that post from KH12 at all.

What the **** are "Bionic Woman" and "V" ?

DONT

CARE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHero3 View Post
    this show was alright. I dont like the swordfight scene. the dude drinks a bottle of liquor than has a swordfight with a room full of guys, some of which have guns, and he wins? it was a little clique to me. I think jj abrams is way overrated. the only good thing he's ever done is Lost.
    JJ Abrams resume: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0009190/

I think he's earned all the recognition he gets. Top hits for him: Armageddon, Lost, Alias, Fringe, Star Trek (2009), Super 8. That earns some clout in my opinion.

That said, I don't completely disagree about that fight scene. Why don't people just shoot the guy in the leg at that point? They never do in any show or movie, they're so dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    I don't like that post from KH12 at all.

What the **** are "Bionic Woman" and "V" ?
    So.. you want the show to fail?

vCash
    My kids which are mostly teenagers really like the movie. They were wanting me to sit down with them and watch it but just did not have time. It is recorded on our DVR, so hope to have some time soon to view it.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast