Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolution

vCash

Revolution

Premiered last night. It's the new show from Eric Kripke and executive produced by JJ Abrams.

I thought it was eh fair. Not bad, not good but has some potential. I'll probably watch next week to see where it goes and decide whether it earns another week. Kind of a disappointment with Abrams name attached but I guess it can't be worse than "Alcatraz"

Anyone else watch?

vCash
    i like dit, but i doubt it's going to make it past a season honestly
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I watched the pilot which was put online to gage crowd reaction a week ago. Good premise and I like some of the actors. I will be watching it weekly. However, it would not surprise me to end up canceled.

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

vCash
    Yeah I have watched it and I liked it. It has potential indeed.

vCash
    I didn't watch because it doesn't seem like it will last beyond 6 shows. I hate when that happens.

The Knicks are back!

vCash
    Solid show. That girl had blue eyes But yeah, I think it has a chance to make it past season1.
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    Unless there's an alien or supernatural aspect....what's this show about? All of a sudden the lights turn off and they have to find out why?

The Knicks are back!

vCash
    Intriguing but I don't see it lasting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromedome View Post
    Unless there's an alien or supernatural aspect....what's this show about? All of a sudden the lights turn off and they have to find out why?
    seems about what they have for now
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    It didn't seem very "all of a sudden" that lights turned off, it was clearly intended by a group of people. This show, in my opinion, has a similar feel as Flash Forward, unfortunately I don't think it will get the right amount of time to tell it's story, just like FF. Either way I'll be watching for the time being.

vCash
    Being on NBC won't help it's chances. That network's a wasteland right now.

I think I might check it out, but I have a hard time getting interested in shows that look like they may not last.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by delfinko View Post
    It didn't seem very "all of a sudden" that lights turned off, it was clearly intended by a group of people. This show, in my opinion, has a similar feel as Flash Forward, unfortunately I don't think it will get the right amount of time to tell it's story, just like FF. Either way I'll be watching for the time being.
    Man I loved Flash Forward. It definitely deserved a second season

vCash
    The Father knew that it was coming so it appears to be human-caused...I actually fell asleep and only watched the first half...

vCash
    I'm looking for some new ****. It's on the DVD well see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromedome View Post
    Well you put 3 guys in Favreau/Abrams/Kripke together you would think the show would be good, right?

Series premiere was tonight and I liked it, its been getting mixed reviews all over the web, but I think the show has a lot of potential. Now I may be biased in being a fan of Kripke's work, mainly for writing Supernatural, but you pair him with the other two guys I think it will succeed.

Now based on tonight, I think there are a few groups out there in the world who know what happened in regards to the blackout 15 years ago. A few people know, including the dad who was killed but his friend holds usb with information on it about the blackout, gonna be interesting to see how it pans out. I thought the fight scene was pretty good last night, and they didn't hold back on the gory stuff, I mean for the most part they did, but at some points you did see a guys stomach slashed or a guys throat cut, overall though I thought it was pretty good. Definitely has an interesting story line to it, and with Abrams, you never know what he can do.

I'm gonna give it a chance and hopefully it does well.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast