8 26.67%
  • Lions win by a lot

20 66.67%
  • Titans win in overtime

2 6.67%
Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104
Results 1,546 to 1,554 of 1554
    vCash
    No one is questioning this team's discipline now?? And I question the accountability on this team on top of it. Everyone taking responsibility really means NO ONE takes true responsibility.

Get some words bleeped out. Show some damn emotion...something real. It's all being PC to the media and avoiding any sort of headlines these days. It's ****ing boring. You're coming off one of the craziest endings ever - show it a little!

Scrap Detroit!!

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by driz View Post
    No one is questioning this team's discipline now?? And I question the accountability on this team on top of it. Everyone taking responsibility really means NO ONE takes true responsibility.

Get some words bleeped out. Show some damn emotion...something real. It's all being PC to the media and avoiding any sort of headlines these days. It's ****ing boring. You're coming off one of the craziest endings ever - show it a little!
    You really don't read to well do you. I said people are already questioning it and I don't want to have it added to.

vCash
    A coach showing emotion to the media has positively, in no way shape or form, any sort of impact or indication on overall team discipline. Being the coach - and I'm not too sure if you're aware of how a disciplinary person should act - but they SHOULD be exhibiting negative feelings and a reaction when bad behavior or performance is displayed.

When someone ****s up, you don't pat them on the head and say, "good boy" and expect any sort of well disciplined actions resulting from it.

Scrap Detroit!!

No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

vCash
    A coach showing emotion to the media has positively, in no way shape or form, any sort of impact or indication on overall team discipline. Being the coach - and I'm not too sure if you're aware of how a disciplinary person should act - but they SHOULD be exhibiting negative feelings and a reaction when bad behavior or performance is displayed.

When someone ****s up, you don't pat them on the head and say, "good boy" and expect any sort of well disciplined actions resulting from it.
    and I am sure he didn't do that...I am sure the team got chewed out all week in practice. I am sure the locker room was not a pleasant place to be. However the most of the best coaches in the game don't explode on the podium thats for amatuers...what do all those coors lite commercials have in common. Oh yeah they aren't coaching anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    and I am sure he didn't do that...I am sure the team got chewed out all week in practice. I am sure the locker room was not a pleasant place to be. However the most of the best coaches in the game don't explode on the podium thats for amatuers...what do all those coors lite commercials have in common. Oh yeah they aren't coaching anymore.
    haha made me laugh. touche to this though. you know just because he tells the media something doesnt mean they go back to practice and its all hunky dory all week. bet ur *** they fired into them a lot, and i bet the lions come into next weeks game pissed. now whether they still make bonehead moves and plays or not, we will see(they always seem to no matter what be the outcome), but im hoping we come out with the ****ing amazing passing game we do possess -that we have been afraid to unleash- and get an early lead and keep it. we could do this every week if we really wanted. we just like close games i guess.
    Joique Bell
    WHOOP!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    what do all those coors lite commercials have in common. Oh yeah they aren't coaching anymore.
    Are you really trying to create a debate about the coaching capabilities of Bill Parcells and/or Mike Ditka with that statement???

Scrap Detroit!!

vCash
    Are you really trying to create a debate about the coaching capabilities of Bill Parcells and/or Mike Ditka with that statement???
    those guys aint nothin haha

i actually quoted this to say how i enjoyed ur sig a lot. the quote from basch or whatever
    Joique Bell
    WHOOP!

vCash
    Bill Parcells is good

Mike Ditka well lets see what he did with the Saints

Jim Mora...

Dennis Green

Barry Switzer

Herm Edwards

Mike Singletary

Not really an all star line up that are going to be coaching any time soon.

vCash
    Staff, why would you throw that, was he gonna get a first down from that pass?