• Lions win by a lot

20 66.67%
  • Titans win in overtime

2 6.67%
Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1554
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    I cant disagree with ya man, All i can say is its only the 3rd game of the year... I cant give up on the lions yet ( Not to mention if im an *** for the next 13 weeks, I might not have a wife anymore )

Whole seasons change mid season, Look at the bears last year they started off bad and were still in line to make the playoffs before forte and cutler went down... Anything can happen, If the coaches dont come out with COMPLETELY new game plans against the vikings then im willing to say were screwed
    One thing Linehan needs to do is set up some shots to the endzone. Passing game is our strength, you have to use it. The S playing high is no excuse, cause that happened all last year and Calvin still got TDs.

Just weird playcalling and if we start doing the 2 consecutive draw plays/running up the middle every ****ing week, i'm going to lose it. Run it to the outside once in a while at least...

vCash
    I'm scared to face Harvin Sunday. He's going to kill us on special teams..
    % of Souls Taken: 100

vCash
    How can our ST even be so bad? It's not like we don't have adequate players...

Palmer, Wendling, Osgood, Whitehead, R. Lewis, T. Lewis (has been injured), Murphy, Green plus multiple others were all drafted/brought in labeled as guys who excelled on ST.

Got to be the coaching, and the 35 yard punts sure don't help, especially with no hang time.

vCash
    IDK if it's brought up yet...but if you watch the last play over, after the play was over Hill was yelling at Dom as if he was saying "WTF" and Dom just threw up his hands like I "IDK"

#****Broyles

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    I cant disagree with ya man, All i can say is its only the 3rd game of the year... I cant give up on the lions yet ( Not to mention if im an *** for the next 13 weeks, I might not have a wife anymore )

Whole seasons change mid season, Look at the bears last year they started off bad and were still in line to make the playoffs before forte and cutler went down... Anything can happen, If the coaches dont come out with COMPLETELY new game plans against the vikings then im willing to say were screwed
    If anyone is still a fan after us going 0-16 I doubt anyone is going to jump ship now, lol. I just think our secondary is just horrible. I mean I don't even know if its them anymore or the coaching staff. We should at least once in a blue moon put a good game together.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    IDK if it's brought up yet...but if you watch the last play over, after the play was over Hill was yelling at Dom as if he was saying "WTF" and Dom just threw up his hands like I "IDK"
    I think the worse part to me on this play was Dom literally got pushed BACK into Hill. I mean if he was going to be sneaky at least push someone around.

vCash
    I don't want to point fingers because there is four that point back at me but that was a horrible officiating game and coached game. The officials gave the Titans an extra 12 yards which turned a 38 yd field goal into a 26 yd field goal and that was the outcome of the game. Bironas missed two already and who knows if he would have missed the 38 yd field goal or not. Second I blame Dom and Hill for the miscommunication. They were trying to pull the Titans offsides and ended up snapping the ball that ended up causing us to miss the 4th and 1. Third I blame Pettigrew is a tight end and bigger and stronger than a corner back rip the ball from his effing hands a effing CB COME ON MAN!. If the safeties are going to be deep on you the short to medium routes are there. Linehan needs to realize we have the best WR in the game and we need to give him the ball. If they are forcing us to either run or pass the ball short then start doing that and force the other teams D to adjust and then throw the ball deep. Running up the middle isn't going to cut it. Leshoure was the only thing that was positive in the game.
    Last edited by vader817; 09-24-2012 at 04:32 PM.

AAL: Ndamukong Suh
    Combined Tackles: 15
    Solo Tackles: 11
    Assisted Tackles: 4
    Sacks: 3

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings 1-1-0 PTS: 2
    Detroit Lions 4-2
    Detroit Tigers Another disappointing season
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball
    Florida State Seminoles Overall: 6-0 ACC: 4-0

vCash
    bring back the ref's

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 58 tackles / .5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    anyone else notice Hill digged with his legs before the snap? Almost seems like that was his call.

vCash

Week 3: LIONS @ TITANS

^ I saw that too but I think Hill was just really trying to sell the fake, I could be wrong tho...

Props to StriveGreatness

vCash
    It was NOT a call to go with a sneak. Even if they were going with a play - which I think they should have done, as they couldn't stop them anyways - it had to be a dive by Leshoure. The guy was a beast all day getting the extra yard and pushing through the line.

Just hate the PC crap of everybody and their brother taking responsibility for it. Just once you'd like to hear some genuine emotion and opinion from your coach/players. Instead of just saying what creates the least amount of ripples. In a situation like that, I want to see Jim fired up and ready to go knock some heads together...not this laid back, awe shucks type stuff.

Scrap Detroit!!

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by driz View Post
    It was NOT a call to go with a sneak. Even if they were going with a play - which I think they should have done, as they couldn't stop them anyways - it had to be a dive by Leshoure. The guy was a beast all day getting the extra yard and pushing through the line.

Just hate the PC crap of everybody and their brother taking responsibility for it. Just once you'd like to hear some genuine emotion and opinion from your coach/players. Instead of just saying what creates the least amount of ripples. In a situation like that, I want to see Jim fired up and ready to go knock some heads together...not this laid back, awe shucks type stuff.
    So, you want Jim to throw his center under the bus and then we have a week of a debacle like the cutler/webb one?

Name one coach that throws their players under the bus in a post game interview

19 Rec - 329 Yards -2 TD

vCash
    I'm not saying name names, or throw any particular person(s) under any bus. I'm saying be angry. Be mad. He gets to the podium and just sounds like it's no big deal. We just got to get back to work.

You just had one of the biggest miracle come backs to tie the game and send it to OT. You're marching down the field. And a complete and total blunder ends the game and kills your chance at one of the craziest comebacks in NFL history. And it's just ho hum, can't change it now get back to work. Be pissed! Drop some **** to make it to a Coors Light commercial some day! The guy's willing to charge down Harbaugh for a rough pat on the back. I LOVED that intensity. LOVE seeing him pump his fist and getting fired up on the sidelines. Up on the podium he seemed defeated, or like he really wasn't too bothered by it.

Scrap Detroit!!

First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by driz View Post
    I'm not saying name names, or throw any particular person(s) under any bus. I'm saying be angry. Be mad. He gets to the podium and just sounds like it's no big deal. We just got to get back to work.

You just had one of the biggest miracle come backs to tie the game and send it to OT. You're marching down the field. And a complete and total blunder ends the game and kills your chance at one of the craziest comebacks in NFL history. And it's just ho hum, can't change it now get back to work. Be pissed! Drop some **** to make it to a Coors Light commercial some day! The guy's willing to charge down Harbaugh for a rough pat on the back. I LOVED that intensity. LOVE seeing him pump his fist and getting fired up on the sidelines. Up on the podium he seemed defeated, or like he really wasn't too bothered by it.
    If he blows up on the podium people will question his self control and discipline. Its a loose loose situation and since self control and discipline have been questioned enough this year I am glad he was calm and collective.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    If he blows up on the podium people will question his self control and discipline. Its a loose loose situation and since self control and discipline have been questioned enough this year I am glad he was calm and collective.
    me too, Last thing i feel like listening to is all of PSD's comments when jimmy flys off the hinges again

19 Rec - 329 Yards -2 TD