8 26.67%
  • Lions win by a lot

20 66.67%
  • Titans win in overtime

2 6.67%
Page 101 of 104 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1554
    vCash
    This was upset week. Look at how many better teams lost, but thats not an excuse. Our D and ST was complete ****.

vCash
    It just pisses me off when we could have had a chance to win the game and we didn't. The Niners lose i wasn't even mad this when just pisses me off. 2-1 is a lot better than 1 and 2 now the media and everyone on this site will think we suck.

GOAT.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    im more concerned about the d-line than the secondary. everyone knew the secondary was going to be well below average this season...the d-line was supposed to be our strength and played just as bad as the secondary did today. we touched locker like twice all game...that's pathetic.
    Yeah Avril looks like a wast of 10 mil or whatever he is making. I would like to see SLH taking more of KVB or Cliff's snaps since it doesn't seem like either is producing. I didn't see todays game buut hell Vernon Davis was man handling Cliff last week and that is just embarassing for a DE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    It just pisses me off when we could have had a chance to win the game and we didn't. The Niners lose i wasn't even mad this when just pisses me off. 2-1 is a lot better than 1 and 2 now the media and everyone on this site will think we suck.
    This forum and talk radio will be unbearable this week
    % of Souls Taken: 100

vCash
    thats something that i dont care about, but i do get pissed off with the media. AND quite frankley our d is **** without delmas. that white safety and lacey sucks ***.

vCash
    We do suck so far this year and are going to deserve every bit of critism we are about to get.We could easily be 0-3 right now.hopefully we turn this crap around next week.

vCash
    There's something I don't understand why do our CB's hold the player like give him a hug 20 yards down the field? Like do they think there gonna get away with that... and also it's just ****ing stupid you don't need to do that.

GOAT.

vCash
    Thankfully were playing the Vikes at home, if we played @ there place, I'd think we would lose. Playing at home I always think we are in favor for the W

GOAT.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DodgerBlue82 View Post
    Yeah Avril looks like a wast of 10 mil or whatever he is making. I would like to see SLH taking more of KVB or Cliff's snaps since it doesn't seem like either is producing. I didn't see todays game buut hell Vernon Davis was man handling Cliff last week and that is just embarassing for a DE
    I never thought we should have used the franchise tag on Avril bc he was over hyped & only have that success last year bc of the interior of our Dline. That contract money would have came in handy in signing a cornerback in the offseason.

vCash
    Thankfully were playing the Vikes at home, if we played @ there place, I'd think we would lose. Playing at home I always think we are in favor for the W
    Ponder will probly put up 400

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Ponder will probly put up 400
    Not in our house

GOAT.

vCash
    stafford played really well today i thought...he was completing like 85% of his passes at one point in the 4th quarter. not his fault pettigrew dropped like 4 passes and gave the other team the ball on a fumble.

i really like what leshoure brought to the table. i wonder why they benched him for bell on that OT drive though?
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    Bell was fine in OT.

vCash
    Lets all think negative, usually when we are all negative we win the game (or maybe thats just myself). Viqueens gonna smoke us!

Seriously though, Ponder didn't look half bad.

vCash
    Things I observed:

1. Ben Graham is absolutely terrible. I am SOOO glad that he got hurt. Cut his A-S-S and bring back Donahue. His punt that was thrown across the field was 38 G** D*** yards. What a bum.

2. I love Hanson.

3. I don't think there is a worse defensive back in the NFL than John f***ing Wendling. You seriously can't find a free agent better than this joke?

4. Would have been great to have Peter Konz, C, Wisconsin today, huh? Picked one pick after Broyles. Awesome.

5. Pettigrew might have the worst hands/ball skills. Ever. He's so gumpy. That's the word that comes to mind. He's slow, and I agree he's a liability. Every time it goes his way, I'm afraid he will drop it and/or fumble. I think we could get a nice defensive back for him, what do you think?

6. I loved the play call at the end to go for it. Dom sucks.

7. I liked Leshoure. Kinda slow but we don't need a burner, we need a power back. NICE!

8. I think Cliff Avril will be completely 100% okay. Let's not forget Tennessee has one of the best pass blocking offensive lines in the league with Roos, Stewart, and Hutchinson.

9. If we had good safeties, I think our corners would be A LOT better. I like Bentley's spark and I like Houston. Would be nice to see if we could Amukamara from the Giants, huh?

10. I believe in Schwartz. I don't believe in Gunther. Levy is pretty fast, and we need to blitz more. Linehan I like as well.