Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Cubdom is ****ing around,, he's not serious.......... or is he?
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Anyone that thinks he even has a chance at this point is blind. He isn't even a top 10 QB right now, and hasn't ever been.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    This topic made me lol

The Wizards' missing piece.

vCash
    i think there is a better chance for kyle orton.

vCash
    He has to dramatically turn it around.. I say no but **** can change

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    That is the elephant in the room. Is or isn't he?!? Only Cubdom knows.

BTW- Just typing the word cubdom made me feel creepy.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    He won't even make it into the Bears Hall of Fame the way he treats his teammates and the way his teammates talk about him. He has 29 more touchdowns than interceptions. He is averaging under 4,000 yards passing a year. his combined QB rating is below 85. He does not have any iconic moments under his belt. He is not generally liked, even by most Bears fans that I know. He has shown a poor attitude in defeat and a smug attitude in victory. He looks borderline disinterested on the sideline, which makes people (like me) wonder if he even cares about winning rather than his own personal success. He has won one playoff game if I'm not mistaken, and he had the whole debacle about how he didn't return in the NFC Championship game. Right or wrong, people will remember that and see that as a sign of weakness / lack of caring or effort.

He is known for his awful games and his good games are not as equally memorable as his bad games. He was traded away from Denver not because of a better option at QB or because of an injury similar to Manning or because he was franchised. Instead, he was traded away because he could not coexist with his head coach.

He has not shown any longevity and has had problems already with injuries.

In five seasons as a starter, he has taken his team to the playoffs only once.

Other than one playoff game, he has never come up big in a big game. His one playoff victory was against the Seattle Seahawks the year they went 7-9. He has completed 50 percent of his post season passes.

He is a combined 42 and 38 in his career as a starter.

No. He is not on pace to go into the Hall of Fame. His character is a mark against him. His record is a mark against him. His performance in big games is a mark against him. His touchdown to interception ratio is a mark against him. His lack of playoff success is a mark against him.

All of these marks against him already suggests that this is one of the very worst HOF questions I've ever heard. Especially considering NFL quarterbacks are getting better and better while Cutler hasn't shown any progression at all from his first full season as a starter to this year.

For crying out loud, he hasn't even thrown for 30 touchdowns in a season yet.

Awful, awful question. No, he won't make it.

vCash
    Not even a top 10 QB IMO.... not a chance

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    he isn't good enough...
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    His stats and lack of playoff success.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESERTDWELLER View Post
    From one Bears Fan to another, please take off the homer glasses.

He's the best Bears QB ever, but doesn't mean that he should be in Canton with Elway, Montana, or any of the other HOFers.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Wait... he was being serious? I thought he was just ****ing around with the OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    because its not the hall of mediocre
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    are you serious?
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    It was a freaking joke.. Obviously I'm kidding. I can't see why anyone would even ask the OP's question without having the intention of baiting.

vCash
    Or you guys can call me the new Alpha Dog

vCash
    well thats a relief....but with the PSD you never can tell

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung View Post
    Eli has already locked it up at age 31 with 2 SB MVPs as a franchise QB. Not even being a homer, but the guy has cemented his legacy.
    Eli is absolutely not a lock for the hall.

Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

Find ya boi on twitter @MajorJensen33

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung View Post
    Eli has already locked it up at age 31 with 2 SB MVPs as a franchise QB. Not even being a homer, but the guy has cemented his legacy.
    He's much closer than farther away. A few more years of solid yardage and he's in. Although we're all about championships so I couldn't care less about the HOF.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    no way! not even close. guys like Cris Carter have not even made the HOF yet, one of the greatest wrs of all time.. no way cutler makes it. hes the 3rd best qb in his own division and maybe even the 4th. i dont even think there has been a year when Cutler was considered even top 10? not bashing Cutler or trying to talk ****, but Cutler is a interception machine.
    GIFSoup
    GREATEST CATCH OF ALL TIME
    11.13.11 Jon Baldwin KC Chiefs Rookie

Get Whooped in some Madden 13 Private message me with your PSN name and get that *** smashed

vCash
    Yes.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast