Jhoulys Chacin mmmmm Yovani Gallardo
    mmmm

Game 2 - 6:10 PM/MT

Jorge De La Rosa mmmmm Marco Estrada
    mmmm

Game 3 - 6:10 PM/MT

Juan Nicasio mmmmm Wily Peralta
    mmmm
    Last edited by Mudvayne91; 03-31-2013 at 01:46 AM.

vCash
    excited for the start of the season, excited to see how our lineup pans out and how the young guys progress, excited to see if Tulo and Cargo can finally put together good healthy seasons at the same time, excited to see if Weiss is an upgrade over Tracy

but god its gonna be tough watching that pitching no matter how excited i am

vCash
    Good luck guys

vCash
    super disappointing opening day, Chacin really deserved that win, if our starting pitcher does that well we have no excuse not to win, cause it wont happen very often

I guess lets see what De La Rosa can do

vCash
    Indeed. As many hits as they got (especially early on), they should've capitalized on more than 4 runs. It's great to see 3 HRs, but when you put up 10 hits so quickly, gotta produce. However, it was good to see them fight back in the 9th, even if they came away with a L.

On a side note, Chris Nelson is on my **** list atm. I wanted Arenado from the get go and Nelson making back base running decisions really screwed them today. Oh well, always tomorrow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    Indeed. As many hits as they got (especially early on), they should've capitalized on more than 4 runs. It's great to see 3 HRs, but when you put up 10 hits so quickly, gotta produce. However, it was good to see them fight back in the 9th, even if they came away with a L.

On a side note, Chris Nelson is on my **** list atm. I wanted Arenado from the get go and Nelson making back base running decisions really screwed them today. Oh well, always tomorrow.
    I was watching the Sox-Yanks game and they made a good point in how teams find reasons to send down top prospects. I've never liked Nelson as a starter. He might of done good in the second half of last season, but that was in a franchise worst season. If he keeps up this level of play and Arenado is tearing it up in the minors, I'm thinking a call-up is coming sooner rather then later.

vCash
    keeping a highly touted prospect in the minors helps keep him under team control for longer and cheaper, it was a business decision instead of a winning decision

vCash
    Well, 1-1! Cherish the .500 while it you can.

Also, these Raider colors blow.

vCash
    Very impressive. I'll gladly take 2/3 on the road (assuming this 7-3 sticks).

vCash
    lineup has been very impressive

god i would love for the rockies to somehow be a surprise team and contend for a playoff spot

but the reasonable part of me knows theyre just getting my hopes up, the rotation will fall apart soon enough

vCash
    Nice series. Your lineup is very good. It certainly isn't all our crappy pitching staff. Good luck the rest of your season (except when the Crew visits Colorado).