Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    vCash
    me ><Jack
    Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

vCash
    Jack I need to know if you want me to set up that date with my great grandmother. She says she's really into old grumpy tiger fans

vCash
    I like the idea of using Infante in the OF and Worth at 2nd against lefties or even giving Dirks a chance to prove he can handle full-time duties. But inevitably we will be making a move with one of our starting pitchers. In my opinion I think Perez will be moved out of Cleveland he has talked his way out of the good graces of Tribe fans. I don't think he's a bad character guy but from what I hear and have seen he just wants to win. Screw the inner division chat just make the call at least.

vCash
    I really want to stay away from using Garcia or NC in left this season they need regular at bats to develop more. I think they both have too much talent to be used as platoon guys right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mschaf13 View Post
    I like the idea of using Infante in the OF and Worth at 2nd against lefties or even giving Dirks a chance to prove he can handle full-time duties. But inevitably we will be making a move with one of our starting pitchers. In my opinion I think Perez will be moved out of Cleveland he has talked his way out of the good graces of Tribe fans. I don't think he's a bad character guy but from what I hear and have seen he just wants to win. Screw the inner division chat just make the call at least.
    I think the asking price would be too high for him, I wouldn't deal Porcello or Smyly for him myself. Also, if DD was looking for bullpen help so bad that he would make such a deal, then he would have already signed someone without giving up such talent in return.

vCash
    Orioles/Mariners interested in Porcello according to Morosi
    % of Souls Taken: 100

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sc8581 View Post
    I think the asking price would be too high for him, I wouldn't deal Porcello or Smyly for him myself. Also, if DD was looking for bullpen help so bad that he would make such a deal, then he would have already signed someone without giving up such talent in return.

I agree but I wouldn't be surprised to see a move for a late inning guy I know they say it's Rondon's job but they have a need and they have trade pieces. Unless they can get a SS or a 2b of better quality and younger than we have then we have already why not make a call and see what is said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    seattle would be a great place for rick in all honesty

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekker View Post
    seattle would be a great place for rick in all honesty

And what would we get in return? I don't want Furbush back. I think the best team's to deal with would be the Padres and Rockies and plus I think Porcello is better off in the NL.

vCash
    I'm just saying it would be a great ball park for him to pitch in. He would strive there. I'm not convinced we'll get anything significant for him anyways, but I agree and I've said it before, please no furbush

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    Porcello for Hardy.....yes please...
    Rod Allen Soundboard

Me and MTM

vCash
    Here's something from Rotoworld. This is a good low risk high reward move I think we should make.

Mason Tobin (elbow) threw for 10 teams Thursday and reportedly touched 94 mph, according to his agent, Steve Canter.
    Tobin is coming back from his second Tommy John surgery, but it appears that he's now healthy. The 25-year-old has appeared in just four games over the last three years, but he put up some nice numbers in the minors back in 2007 and 2008, so someone will likely take a shot on him.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

Me and MTM

vCash
    I can't find anything on either Cuban player? Anyone else see or read anything? I know they were both declared free agents now but no rumors what so ever. Really surprises me.

vCash
    I haven't looked or heard anything either.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

Me and MTM

vCash
    Jon Paul Morosi of FOXSports.com reports that the Mariners, Orioles and Padres have contacted the Tigers about trading for Rick Porcello.
    Morosi adds that the Mariners and Orioles are "more actively interested" than the Padres at this point. The Tigers are looking for "a right-handed outfield bat and late-inning bullpen arm" and "could obtain one or both by dealing Porcello." Detroit is also reportedly listening to offers for Drew Smyly.

I would love to get Hardy, Markakis, or Matusz from the Orioles. Reimold is also very intriguing to me. I don't know too much about the Pirates but possibly Tabata or Marte might peak the Tigers interest.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

Me and MTM

Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast