Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 1003
  1. #301
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,344
    vCash
    1500
    Rodney screws Detroit over one last time
    #teamboom4life

    MLB: Tigers
    NFL: Lions
    NHL: Red Wings
    CFB(Div I): Michigan
    CFB(Div II): Hillsdale

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    15,676
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Zander 77 View Post
    Rodney screws Detroit over one last time

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,237
    vCash
    500
    I don't know how you can give it to anyone but JV with the differential in K's and IP being so large. Honestly feel like he got robbed but I won't get too upset over it.
    % of Souls Taken: 100

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    15,676
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Zander 77 View Post
    Rodney screws Detroit over one last time
    Quoting this for the second time but this just came to me and I thought it was funny...

    Tigers and Pistons are both getting screwed by Rodneys

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    164
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    I wonder if we might be interested in a 1 year deal for Ichiro? Bat him 9th and have him play LF and Dirks can be our 4th OF. Our speed and defense would be mightily improved.
    Love that idea. I didn't realize he hit .322 with the Yankees last year.

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    274
    vCash
    1500
    He'll probably re-sign with the Yankees, they're going to lose Swisher and he won't cost them too much. I like the idea, though I would say Ichiro in RF, he still has a canon and good enough speed. That would give Garcia a full year to work on plate discipline before Sept. call-ups and Dirks is more than capable of platooning between RF and LF to give the older guys couple extra days off here and there.

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    502
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mexalcahuete101 View Post
    Mlbtraderumors is reporting we have interest in Cody Ross, what are your thoughts?
    http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/detroit_tigers/
    Um hell no. If we are going to dish out any more money it needs to go to pitching. Even if it were just for depth I wouldn't do this. Our outfield is pretty much set, starters and bench. We should look to resign sanchez and get a bullpen arm. If Illitch wants to make a huge money move on anyone I won't mind but going after small contracts for depth would just worry me that he has lost his desire.

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    8,703
    vCash
    1500
    Laird is about to sign with the Braves.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

    http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593




    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM


    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    274
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by chacha77 View Post
    Um hell no. If we are going to dish out any more money it needs to go to pitching. Even if it were just for depth I wouldn't do this. Our outfield is pretty much set, starters and bench. We should look to resign sanchez and get a bullpen arm. If Illitch wants to make a huge money move on anyone I won't mind but going after small contracts for depth would just worry me that he has lost his desire.
    How can you say that??? Year after year Illitch gives DD the green light on anything he wants. There's NOTHING Illitch wants more than to bring a WS title to Detroit. In the last 5 years, no owner in baseball has given their GM more resources to do what was needed than Illitch.

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    15,676
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Laird is about to sign with the Braves.
    I kinda want Detroit to take a look at Ronny Paulino. He's good against lefties so he could be a nice platoon with Avila.

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    64,633
    vCash
    2300
    2 hours until we find out if Cabby wins the MVP or not.



    Catches: 8 Yards: 80 TDs: 1

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,237
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    2 hours until we find out if Cabby wins the MVP or not.
    A lot of people are gonna cry if he does. lol.

    http://fail.brm.sk/the_rest/popcorn.gif

    But I kind of get the feeling that he'll win. Then they'll jerk it.
    % of Souls Taken: 100

  13. #313
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    2,463
    vCash
    1500
    I heard teams are asking about Peralta for 3B and we might trade him and sign Drew, I like it. Heard it on Hot Stove this morning by the way, don't have a link.

  14. #314
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    64,633
    vCash
    2300
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    A lot of people are gonna cry if he does. lol.

    http://fail.brm.sk/the_rest/popcorn.gif

    But I kind of get the feeling that he'll win. Then they'll jerk it.
    I really hope he does. I want to see the MLB forum meltdown



    Catches: 8 Yards: 80 TDs: 1

  15. #315
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    8,703
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sc8581 View Post
    I heard teams are asking about Peralta for 3B and we might trade him and sign Drew, I like it. Heard it on Hot Stove this morning by the way, don't have a link.
    Interesting idea. I wonder if DD has the balls to shake the chemistry up in a move like that?
    Rod Allen Soundboard

    http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593




    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM


    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •