Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 46 of 67 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 1003
  1. #676
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,078
    vCash
    500
    Bob Nightengale ‏@BNightengale

    The #Cubs, who thought they had a deal with Sanchez, are still waiting. The #Tigers are indeed being given last chance to match.
    Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS

    cubs have nice offer out to anibal, believed about 75/5. but #tigers have chance to match it. and love anibal.
    % of Souls Taken: 100

  2. #677
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,633
    vCash
    1500
    For that price, I dont think the Tigers will let him leave. Sanchez will be back. I really hope they make the smart move on this.

  3. #678
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,633
    vCash
    1500
    But he is now trending on twitter...

  4. #679
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,322
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kokes View Post
    They are far from a "sick team". They have a good BP and solid 1-5, the rest are average. Scary, sure the offense, but that can be shut down very easily with good pitching. And that solid 3 man staff of Weaver, Wilson and Hanson, not so much. Weaver is legit can't chirp him but Hanson and Wilson aren't going to excel. Wilson could be OK if the result of his struggles last year were in fact the bone spurs he had removed. Hanson on the other hand, not going to have a fun time in the AL. He got worse every year in the NL and shoulder problems/injuries every year.

    I do agree that Texas is going to take a step back now while the Angels take over #1.
    2012 Angels Lineup

    1. CF Mike Trout .326 30HR 83RBIs
    2. 2B Howie Kendrick .287 8HR 67RBIs
    3. 1B Albert Pujols .285 30HR 105 RBIs
    4. LF Josh Hamilton .285 43 HR 128 RBIs
    5. RF Mark Trumbo .268 32 HR 95RBIs
    6. DH Kendrys Morales .273 22HR 73 RBIs
    7. SS Erick Aybar.290 8HR 45RBIs
    8. 3B Alberto Callaspo .252 10 HR 52 RBIs
    9. Chris Ianetta .240 9HR 26RBIs


    Looks pretty sick to me. Its better than our lineup.IMO

    1. Jared Weaver 20-5 2.81 ERA 1.02 WHIP 142K
    2. CJ Wilson 13-10 3.83 ERA 1.34 WHIP 173K
    3. Tommy Hanson 13-10 4.48 ERA 161K 1.45 WHIP
    4. Jerome williams 6-8 4.58 ERA 98K 1.26 WHIP
    5. ?

    Tommy Hanson has been injury prone, but when healthy he has proven to be an effective starting pitcher in the big leagues with a high strikeout rate. They may have a hole to fill in their starting rotation but this is a pretty damn good team. They won 89 games last year. And thats without Pujols doing nothing until after May and Trout not being called up from the minors until April 28th. This is a legitimate 95-100 win team right now. And Im expecting them to add another starting pitcher yet. This is the team that resembles our team the most and they are going to be very good

  5. #680
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The MItten
    Posts
    1,034
    vCash
    1500
    Bob Nightengale ‏@BNightengale
    Abiout-face: The #Tigers, who offered Sanchez a 4 year deal, have last crack to top #Cubs offer .If they do, Sanchez goes to #Tigers instead

  6. #681
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The MItten
    Posts
    1,034
    vCash
    1500
    Im hearing we bumped our offer to Anibal

  7. #682
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    274
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by drewstantontime View Post
    2012 Angels Lineup

    1. CF Mike Trout .326 30HR 83RBIs
    2. 2B Howie Kendrick .287 8HR 67RBIs
    3. 1B Albert Pujols .285 30HR 105 RBIs
    4. LF Josh Hamilton .285 43 HR 128 RBIs
    5. RF Mark Trumbo .268 32 HR 95RBIs
    6. DH Kendrys Morales .273 22HR 73 RBIs
    7. SS Erick Aybar.290 8HR 45RBIs
    8. 3B Alberto Callaspo .252 10 HR 52 RBIs
    9. Chris Ianetta .240 9HR 26RBIs


    Looks pretty sick to me. Its better than our lineup.IMO

    1. Jared Weaver 20-5 2.81 ERA 1.02 WHIP 142K
    2. CJ Wilson 13-10 3.83 ERA 1.34 WHIP 173K
    3. Tommy Hanson 13-10 4.48 ERA 161K 1.45 WHIP
    4. Jerome williams 6-8 4.58 ERA 98K 1.26 WHIP
    5. ?

    Tommy Hanson has been injury prone, but when healthy he has proven to be an effective starting pitcher in the big leagues with a high strikeout rate. They may have a hole to fill in their starting rotation but this is a pretty damn good team. They won 89 games last year. And thats without Pujols doing nothing until after May and Trout not being called up from the minors until April 28th. This is a legitimate 95-100 win team right now. And Im expecting them to add another starting pitcher yet. This is the team that resembles our team the most and they are going to be very good
    They signed Blanton too. I'm not saying they aren't good because clearly they are, no arguing that. I would still say Detroit would win 4 out of 7. Mainly it's not their lineup that bothers me, that's pretty solid, but that rotation isn't solid at all.

  8. #683
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    2,291
    vCash
    1500
    be curious to see if hamilton gets off to a slow start this year

  9. #684
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,725
    vCash
    1500
    My man Diaz was just announced to be a true Free Agent on Thursday. Please go get him Dave. Dump whatever you need to get him because he'll instantly be the best SS prospect we have in our system and might be able to beat out Peralta this year. I think he'll cost between $3M to $6M depending on how people feel after his workouts. That's chump change compared to what Iillitch is spending already. Do it Dave!

  10. #685
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    8,617
    vCash
    1500
    I don't care about what an AL West team is doing because the Tigers play in the AL Central.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

    http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593




    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM


    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

  11. #686
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    8,617
    vCash
    1500
    That would be nice.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

    http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593




    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM


    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

  12. #687
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    395
    vCash
    1500
    Considering we have no SS after this season makes to much sense to look into this guy.

  13. #688
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Grand Ledge, MI
    Posts
    4,317
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    DD doesn't really go for Cuban players it seems like. I hope he at least checks in on this kid though. We have nothing in the minors that screams "MLB talent" coming in the next 2 or 3 years.
    I disagree. I feel like we have been mentioned looking into several Cuban players. Just because we didn't end up signing any yet, doesn't mean that we don't go after them. Weren't we hard after Cespedes last year. I thought we were right at the top of his suitor list.

    Anyway, I wouldn't mind taking a shot on Diaz or Alvarez (right hand hitting outfielder-plays all 3 spots). However, those expecting Diaz to be able to jump in and start right away should temper expectations as he is only 22 years old. Alvarez on the other hand is 24, although probably also would need Minors seasoning.

  14. #689
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    274
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekker View Post
    be curious to see if hamilton gets off to a slow start this year
    I think his numbers go down quite a bit. Nothing against him but hitting in Texas helps anybody with their number. Still think he does alright though.

    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    I don't care about what an AL West team is doing because the Tigers play in the AL Central.
    Until October when games matter the most, once you get there.

  15. #690
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    8,617
    vCash
    1500
    You can't play in October if you don't win your division imo. I don't care about the AL East and AL West teams.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

    http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593




    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM


    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

Page 46 of 67 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •