Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    vCash
    If we get Hunter, I wouldn't surprised if Illitch just said **** it, lets bring in Hamilton too. I wouldn't be a fan of it to be honest with you but I could see it.
    % of Souls Taken: 100

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by T $$$ View Post
    1.) Hunter will get signed, probably 2 years 20 mil, club option third year based on incentives.

2.) Prado is not available. Castellanos is our everyday 3B in 2015. Berry is our 4th OF in 2013 and no one values him as high as Tigers fans do.

3.) Porcello with a solid SS behind him lowers his ERA by half a run...he needs to give up on the slider...maybe go to the splitter??? If Peralta is the starting SS for this team on opening day I have saved about $2,000 in Tigers tickets for 2013...I refuse to pay to watch that butcher at SS any longer.
    How is Castellanos our everyday 3B in 2015? We have Miggy under contract until the end of 2015, Prince through 2020, and you dont pay these guys to DH.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    If we get Hunter, I wouldn't surprised if Illitch just said **** it, lets bring in Hamilton too. I wouldn't be a fan of it to be honest with you but I could see it.
    lol We'd make the Yankees look like moneyball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by macj313 View Post
    How is Castellanos our everyday 3B in 2015? We have Miggy under contract until the end of 2015, Prince through 2020, and you dont pay these guys to DH.
    EXACTLY!!! I know everybody is hung up on Castellanos but in reality we don't have room for him. Using him in a trade to get a SS, OF or SP would be way smarter. I don't have a problem with dirks in left (even though Tiger officials say he can't play every day), Jackson in center obviously and Garcia in right for the future. His value would be much better used filling in a difficult hole that needs help (SS or SP).

vCash
    do you guys honestly expect fielder to keep his job in the field past 2014? you're right, it isn't what we pay him for, to dh and all, but that is where he is going to end up when it makes better sense for the team going forward

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekker View Post
    do you guys honestly expect fielder to keep his job in the field past 2014? you're right, it isn't what we pay him for, to dh and all, but that is where he is going to end up when it makes better sense for the team going forward
    I think Prince will stay at first until Miggy can't play third worth a lick anymore. So I could see Prince staying there for another 4 or 5 years (assuming they extend Miggy). Obviously if in 2 or 3 years they can't handle the corners then I'm sure there will be another prospect, trade or free agent possibility available somewhere. Might as well ditch a strong OF prospect for a sure handed SS or front of the rotation arm.

vCash
    We should have went after Reyes. Marlins are a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kokes View Post
    EXACTLY!!! I know everybody is hung up on Castellanos but in reality we don't have room for him. Using him in a trade to get a SS, OF or SP would be way smarter. I don't have a problem with dirks in left (even though Tiger officials say he can't play every day), Jackson in center obviously and Garcia in right for the future. His value would be much better used filling in a difficult hole that needs help (SS or SP).
    no thats not what im saying. i want him in RF.

vCash
    Now Stanton is pissed lol. I feel bad for their players and fans...

I wonder if he requests a trade now? I bet we could trade Raburn for him.

vCash

Turner is the new number one in Miami now.
    #teamboom4life

MLB: Tigers
    NFL: Lions
    NHL: Red Wings
    CFB(Div I): Michigan
    CFB(Div II): Hillsdale

vCash
    With the history with Miami, im DD could make a deal. Lets go pry Stanton from them. Id be more than willing to give up Castellanos for him. He is a beast. Hell, it may not even take Nick. They could trade Porcello and Garcia, and someone else and probably get a deal done lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso_Smith View Post
    With the history with Miami, im DD could make a deal. Lets go pry Stanton from them. Id be more than willing to give up Castellanos for him. He is a beast. Hell, it may not even take Nick. They could trade Porcello and Garcia, and someone else and probably get a deal done lol
    hell yeah! thats what i was thinking. if miami is having a fire sale n dumping money lets go n get Stanton!

vCash
    I would love that as well but I just read he is only makin like 480,000 this yr. I doubt they trade because they were just lookin to dump salary. But if they don't want trouble in the clubhouse then maybe they will deal him. It's worth a shot. I agree on reyes though, I wanted us to land him last yr, its too bad we couldn't have gotten him.
    Max Scherzer season stats

blue eyes - 1

brown eyes - 1

wins

losses

KOs

BB

WHIP

vCash
    MCB did an article on how they would want to do the OF. They make some good points and I can't really argue it, but I don't agree with all of it either.

http://motorcitybengals.com/2012/11/...etroit-tigers/
    Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

vCash
    Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

Page 19 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast