Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Kellen Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theSPECIALKID View Post
    Has E-Rod even caught a single ball this season?
    No sir

vCash
    What I don't understand this this:

Why don't we use Spaeth as a FB? It may be due to speed, but he's by far our best blocking TE, and that'd give Rodriguez opportunities to catch the ball.

vCash
    Desmond Clark ftw
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

vCash
    I loved Dez

vCash
    Man, speaking of Dez...remember when some people wanted to keep Gilmore instead of Dez?...lol

vCash
    I still see Dez around the Northern Burbs by where I work. Really good dude.

vCash
    I was in favor of trading Olsen because Martz wasn't planning on using him. I was never an Olsen Fan, but he's playing better this season then in seasons past.

I was a Kellen Davis supporter. But he hasn't made any advancements on becoming better. He has dropped many passes, and this past game he fumbled.

I don't wish for Olsen to be back, but I do wish ERod was ready now.

vCash
    KD is an ok 3rd TE to come in on goal line blocking stuff.. but thats it. Hes not a starting TE or a #2 in my book. For every great catch he makes.. there is the 10+ catchable balls that he somehow misses or... falls down. For those who remember, Spaeth was a very good red zone TE for the Steelers. Hes a much better blocker then KD and has better hands. How KD is starting in front of him is beyond me. This KD crap has gotta stop. Time to move this guy down the chart or off the team. Could be some coaching things here too. The rookie Rodrigues.. has the best hands and speed of all the TE's and they have him at FB!?!?! Plus why we did sign that other TE from Indy? Hes an H back type... hes seems like a much better option to block then ER. How bout cut KD loose and keep the others Lovie????

vCash
    I'd like to see E-Rod get a shot great hands good speed.

vCash
    Yeah its tough. Houston made 1 tough catch for a TD, while we dropped a few passes that would have given us several good chances for TD's Thanks Kellen

vCash
    E-Rod has been a really good FB this year, hard to move him midseason.

Follow 4 Follow @Procis1on

vCash
    Also remember, we had 2 sets of drives in the 1st half where we were driving the ball. Then we dropped a couple passes that also would have put us into strong position, and this was minus them making 1 great catch for their only TD.

So don't give up on Chicago still be one of the strongest in league this year.

vCash
    You've made more posts in this thread than you have the rest of your PSD career, jt...lmfao

vCash
    I would love to see Erod and Adams in our starting line up. If we could use both of them to chip block edge rushers and get out into their route pretty quick, they could be very useful. They both have good hands, but they do lack size. Because of their smaller size, I wouldn't expect them to block a Clay Matthews one on one, but chip him and release into a route.

We could have used Erod and Adams on seam routes against the Texans, it was open all night for us. With the attention that Marshall gets, Adams and Erod could be huge in our offense. We also need to get Forte going in the passing game.

Personally I love when we spread the ball around and if we could target Marshall around 10 times a game and the other guys a combined total of 25 times a game, this offense could be very good. Right now, we are lacking a guy with speed over the top, Hester could be that guy. I would like to see Jeffrey, Hester, and Bennett with about 5 targets a game each. Adams and Erod to get a combine 7 targets a game could be huge in this offense.

vCash
    Davis' final insult will be to cost us a 1st Rd pick on Tyler Eifert. I would honestly give Kyle Adams reps just for the hell of it at this point. He can't be worse than Davis.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast