Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Kellen Davis

vCash
    I have never been a fan of KD. Have always seen him as one of those guys that just teases you with great physical skills and size. But he sure had a nice game today. If he can make consistent plays he could really make this offense more dangerous. He really stepped up tonight.

vCash
    Yeah, he was definitely solid tonight.

Really his biggest problem has been an inability to catch the damn ball, do of he can continue what he did today that would be great.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    Dude sucks, lucky catch in 2nd half tbh.

Follow 4 Follow @Procis1on

vCash
    funny that even though he had some catches this game, he fell without being contacted each time. lol

vCash
    Davis made a damn nice catch on the ground, but I have a hard time saying he played a good game. His pass pro still blew, and he had some balls dropped that if we lost could have been pointed to as major issues.

Like Webb, it was an improvement but far from good.

NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo0775 View Post
    Davis made a damn nice catch on the ground

He should do this more.

vCash
    I always remember the great catch he had in the first game against GB last year. That catch showed his potential. It'd be nice to see him have a big year to complement the WR's.

vCash
    The worst part is, we don't even need him to do much, if he can play like he did yesterday, I'm fine with that. I mean, just make catches when he's open basically, that's all he needs to do. He just can't be a non-factor like he had been until yesterday.

Jimmy <3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post

He should do this more.
    It's funny that he can make a catch like that, but how many times has Cutler hit him right in the hands and he just drops it? It felt like at least 4-5 times in the Packers game alone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post

He should do this more.
    He does fall down every time he catches it or it is thrown his way, so can't do it anymore.

vCash
    I've always liked the kid. He hasn't impressed me at all. But, if he continues getting better, he may be worth the draft pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DESERTDWELLER View Post
    I've always liked the kid. He hasn't impressed me at all. But, if he continues getting better, he may be worth the draft pick.
    Hopefully his confidence will continue to grow. Would be awesome to see a 5th rd pick become a force. I think sometimes he drops passes because he can't believe they actually threw it to him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by La_Biblioteca View Post
    The worst part is, we don't even need him to do much, if he can play like he did yesterday, I'm fine with that. I mean, just make catches when he's open basically, that's all he needs to do. He just can't be a non-factor like he had been until yesterday.
    Davis played like crap until he made a few catches. His blocking was horrible and he barely had any impact on the passing game. His game against the Cowboys was a schizophrenic showing at best.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TopsyTurvy View Post
    Davis played like crap until he made a few catches. His blocking was horrible and he barely had any impact on the passing game. His game against the Cowboys was a schizophrenic showing at best.
    Oh so the whole game you had your eyes on KD the whole time? Because the only thing I saw him do wrong early on was drop what should have been a 1st down catch on 2nd down. He actually blocked quite well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo0775 View Post
    Davis made a damn nice catch on the ground, but I have a hard time saying he played a good game. His pass pro still blew, and he had some balls dropped that if we lost could have been pointed to as major issues.

Like Webb, it was an improvement but far from good.
    How can you say Webb was not good last game? He was pretty damn awesome in fact, sure he had help, but most do against Demarcus ware... Gotta give him credit for that game

Rochester Jeffersons

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast