Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 197

Thread: Kellen Davis

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Siberia
    Posts
    440
    vCash
    1500
    I have never been a fan of KD. Have always seen him as one of those guys that just teases you with great physical skills and size. But he sure had a nice game today. If he can make consistent plays he could really make this offense more dangerous. He really stepped up tonight.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Jordan
    Posts
    34,201
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah, he was definitely solid tonight.

    Really his biggest problem has been an inability to catch the damn ball, do of he can continue what he did today that would be great.

    Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,176
    vCash
    1500
    Dude sucks, lucky catch in 2nd half tbh.

    Follow 4 Follow @Procis1on

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    78
    vCash
    1500
    funny that even though he had some catches this game, he fell without being contacted each time. lol

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    38,496
    vCash
    1750
    Davis made a damn nice catch on the ground, but I have a hard time saying he played a good game. His pass pro still blew, and he had some balls dropped that if we lost could have been pointed to as major issues.

    Like Webb, it was an improvement but far from good.

    NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    20,437
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by debo0775 View Post
    Davis made a damn nice catch on the ground



    He should do this more.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,195
    vCash
    1470
    I always remember the great catch he had in the first game against GB last year. That catch showed his potential. It'd be nice to see him have a big year to complement the WR's.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    CubStucknearDET
    Posts
    8,072
    vCash
    1500
    The worst part is, we don't even need him to do much, if he can play like he did yesterday, I'm fine with that. I mean, just make catches when he's open basically, that's all he needs to do. He just can't be a non-factor like he had been until yesterday.

    Jimmy <3

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    55,323
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post



    He should do this more.
    It's funny that he can make a catch like that, but how many times has Cutler hit him right in the hands and he just drops it? It felt like at least 4-5 times in the Packers game alone.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Milkyway
    Posts
    11,627
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post



    He should do this more.
    He does fall down every time he catches it or it is thrown his way, so can't do it anymore.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Wilson, NC
    Posts
    11,878
    vCash
    1500
    I've always liked the kid. He hasn't impressed me at all. But, if he continues getting better, he may be worth the draft pick.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Siberia
    Posts
    440
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DESERTDWELLER View Post
    I've always liked the kid. He hasn't impressed me at all. But, if he continues getting better, he may be worth the draft pick.
    Hopefully his confidence will continue to grow. Would be awesome to see a 5th rd pick become a force. I think sometimes he drops passes because he can't believe they actually threw it to him.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,068
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by La_Biblioteca View Post
    The worst part is, we don't even need him to do much, if he can play like he did yesterday, I'm fine with that. I mean, just make catches when he's open basically, that's all he needs to do. He just can't be a non-factor like he had been until yesterday.
    Davis played like crap until he made a few catches. His blocking was horrible and he barely had any impact on the passing game. His game against the Cowboys was a schizophrenic showing at best.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Siberia
    Posts
    440
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TopsyTurvy View Post
    Davis played like crap until he made a few catches. His blocking was horrible and he barely had any impact on the passing game. His game against the Cowboys was a schizophrenic showing at best.
    Oh so the whole game you had your eyes on KD the whole time? Because the only thing I saw him do wrong early on was drop what should have been a 1st down catch on 2nd down. He actually blocked quite well.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    59,230
    vCash
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by debo0775 View Post
    Davis made a damn nice catch on the ground, but I have a hard time saying he played a good game. His pass pro still blew, and he had some balls dropped that if we lost could have been pointed to as major issues.

    Like Webb, it was an improvement but far from good.
    How can you say Webb was not good last game? He was pretty damn awesome in fact, sure he had help, but most do against Demarcus ware... Gotta give him credit for that game

    Rochester Jeffersons

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •