Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Kellen Davis

vCash
    At least twice per game I stand up and yell "Kellen Davis you are a garbage piece of Sh**." Honestly, maybe a second on 3rd tight end. Cutty needs a decent check-down guy who can help out our tackles blocking. No real need for a super-star, and I don't think a rookie is a great idea. If we find a capable guy, JC is gonna really make him look good.

Alshon should be even better next year... thats promising.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HesterJordan23 View Post
    Not only has kellen davis been dropping passes has anyone noticed brandon marshall is theonly player on our team that can catch a ball with his hands??? Everyone on our team catches the ball with there chest..i wonder who coached them when they were kids?
    Seriously man. Hester, Bennett, Davis, Jeffery, Weems... We got some stone hands on our team.

* I know Bennett is usually a sure handed receiver. I'm just talking recently with the Bears receivers overall.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    Lovie puzzles me. We have 3 TE's who are nothing more than having a 3rd tackle out there. He still thinks Hester is a receiver. Oh yeah. Davis has bad hands and footwork. A productive TE would work wonders with this O.

vCash
    I couldn't believe one play he literally ran straight to the viqueen's LB, pivoted, and sat there. The LB batted it down easily, and he didn't even have to move.

vCash
    I know that Adams may not be as good of a blocker as Davis, not that Davis is all that good, however, I think Adams can actually catch the ball. He needs some experience. Davis needs to go!

vCash
    There's no way Kyle Adams could be worse than Kellen Davis... Absolutely none

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoggin88 View Post
    Seriously man. Hester, Bennett, Davis, Jeffery, Weems... We got some stone hands on our team.

* I know Bennett is usually a sure handed receiver. I'm just talking recently with the Bears receivers overall.
    Alshon had great hands in college.

vCash
    Alshon is fine he is a rookie...and has missed how many games this season?

Kellen Davis has no business wearing a Bears uniform anymore..he is a waste of a roster space.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    Alshon is fine he is a rookie...and has missed how many games this season?

Kellen Davis has no business wearing a Bears uniform anymore..he is a waste of a roster space.
    and a waste of a cap hit
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

vCash
    alshon gets a pass for being hurt and it being his first year. he has shown ability to be very good..He must become our number 2..if not i will be very sad

vCash
    Davis out next year and Jared Cook in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HesterJordan23 View Post
    alshon gets a pass for being hurt and it being his first year. he has shown ability to be very good..He must become our number 2..if not i will be very sad
    He made a great play to get on the ball not to mention the db didn't look like he even saw the ball coming which is blatant PI

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sager729 View Post
    Davis out next year and Jared Cook in.
    I hope everyone realizes just how noticeably better this offense would have looked this season with only a passable NFL-caliber Tight End. There just can't be many people less valuable to an NFL team than Kellen Davis.

We have targeted this ******* 41 times this season! To drop as many as he has and only pull in 17 targets this year is just astounding.

So many drives, completely murdered by his ineptitude. He doesn't just produce horribly, he just looks like a moron doing it. Just a 3rd string Tight End, as he doesn't even block enough to make it as a backup!

His position as the everyday starter on this team is completely unacceptable.

This team will be so infinitely better with even a Jered Cook or Dustin Keller, or any league-average or better TE. Why can't we have that now?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackshot View Post
    I hope everyone realizes just how noticeably better this offense would have looked this season with only a passable NFL-caliber Tight End. There just can't be many people less valuable to an NFL team than Kellen Davis.

We have targeted this ******* 41 times this season! To drop as many as he has and only pull in 17 targets this year is just astounding.

So many drives, completely murdered by his ineptitude. He doesn't just produce horribly, he just looks like a moron doing it. Just a 3rd string Tight End, as he doesn't even block enough to make it as a backup!

His position as the everyday starter on this team is completely unacceptable.

This team will be so infinitely better with even a Jered Cook or Dustin Keller, or any league-average or better TE. Why can't we have that now?

The football gods are punishing us for letting go of Greg Olsen.

vCash
    Yet I've seen people post that getting rid of greg olsen wasn't that bad..please lord give us a tight end next season!

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast