Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Kellen Davis

vCash
    How would you guys feel about signing someone like Jeremy Shockey or Kellen Winslow for the rest of the year, putting Spaeth as our FB and putting Rodriguez as the #2 tight end and sittin Davis? or if you dont sign a FA, put Spaeth at FB and putting Rodriguez as the #1 TE...id like to see what he can do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownFan92 View Post
    How would you guys feel about signing someone like Jeremy Shockey or Kellen Winslow for the rest of the year, putting Spaeth as our FB and putting Rodriguez as the #2 tight end and sittin Davis? or if you dont sign a FA, put Spaeth at FB and putting Rodriguez as the #1 TE...id like to see what he can do.
    I want to see what E-Rod can do. He's been great in blocking, so if he can catch the ball in any way he could be our answer.

Unfortunately, that would mean him blocking less and Davis can't even substitute there.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    Kellen Davis blows. We need to give ERod a shot stat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    Davis' final insult will be to cost us a 1st Rd pick on Tyler Eifert. I would honestly give Kyle Adams reps just for the hell of it at this point. He can't be worse than Davis.
    Hopefully ERod solves the issue. He fits what we need perfectly. Time to utilize him.

vCash
    Kellen davis should ask timmy for help on how improve his catching

vCash
    We should take Tebow from the Jets for nothing and convert him to TE

vCash
    The organization voted with its checkbook on Kellen Davis; $2.7 million signing bonus in a two-year package totaling $6 million. Davis is due a 2014 base salary of $2.4 million and at this point it is problematic whether the Bears consider a tight end with only 11 catches and significant drops through the team’s first nine games.

He has seen a substantial negative rating by analysts for ProFootballFocus.com in five of the Bears’ nine games, allowing two sacks on Jay Cutler in addition to drawing four penalties.

Davis is the 55th-ranked tight end, according to PFF, with five drops, a key lost fumble on the Bears’ first play in the Houston game, and 55th in percent of catches from passes thrown (42.3).
    http://www.csnchicago.com/football-c...9&feedID=10330

vCash
    Nice. So our starting TE isn't even good enough to be a second stringer on most teams.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash

vCash
    if we pay Davis that 2.4 Mill next year that would be a crime...That is way too much money for a team to spend that still has some holes to fill.

I really hope we see a good amount of E-Rod tonight, why the hell not? we already know he is a better blocker than Davis...Wouldnt be hard to be a better reciever either.

Take me back to the Forest

vCash
    Like E-Rod's upside a lot and think he can be a factor no matter what. However, listening to sports talk radio (I keep apologizing for not remembering which source - I toggle between 670 and 1000 constantly when driving) and someone said that E-Rod does not even participate in the tight end meetings. Apparently, they are so committed to him at FB/Hback that he has not even learned the TE plays.

Please tell me this is all propaganda to keep opponents unprepared.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RRD View Post
    Like E-Rod's upside a lot and think he can be a factor no matter what. However, listening to sports talk radio (I keep apologizing for not remembering which source - I toggle between 670 and 1000 constantly when driving) and someone said that E-Rod does not even participate in the tight end meetings. Apparently, they are so committed to him at FB/Hback that he has not even learned the TE plays.

Please tell me this is all propaganda to keep opponents unprepared.
    It's not sorry bro. During camp he was with the TEs playing well, then by late was with the RBs working out it was set in motion a long time ago, preseason locked that in

our future

vCash
    That was on 670, I heard it too.

But more than that, what the **** happens in the FB meeting room. 1 guy? Maybe 2?

vCash
    That's terrible.

I was hoping that Davis would become an elte TE. It doesn't even sound like he should be in the NFL.

vCash
    Best case scenario is we draft the kid from ND and dump this bum

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast