Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Superman12* View Post
    Sounds so awesome. I wish I could try all that stuff before I actually bought the car, but i'd probably get kicked out the car before I had the chance lol.

Ah alright. Well I don't think I will doing much performance modding anyways TBH. The Ralliart is already 237HP give or take. All I would want extra as of now is a CAI and exhaust. I've seen videos on the twin clutch and the RPMs look really weird, although that thing was hauling in a 0-60.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHD6Usw5HXA
    Yea, those tranny's shift extremely fast and the dual clutch is what allows them to not drop in RPM's so quickly. Yea, with those mods the Auto tranny would be completely okay. You could even do a tune with those mods and still be okay. In turbo cars like the Evo, Ralliart, and WRX's just a flash to the ECU can give off good gains.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 59-36 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

vCash
    Just checked the MPG for the Ralliart (should have before I even started anything) not to happy about 17/25. Just doesn't get it done for me considering I could be driving my parents big *** SUV around and get that.

vCash
    A friend of mine got a prescription for window tint. Made me laugh, I couldn't believe there was a loophole. He just bs'd that his eyes are sensitive to bright light when he drives and gets migraines, and voila, window tint. Idk what the limit is though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    A friend of mine got a prescription for window tint. Made me laugh, I couldn't believe there was a loophole. He just bs'd that his eyes are sensitive to bright light when he drives and gets migraines, and voila, window tint. Idk what the limit is though.
    Not a bad idea. My.eyes really are extremely sensitive to the sunlight. I just don't get.migraines from it.
    I'm In.

vCash
    How hard is it to drive stick? I have only driven 1st gear to move a car forward

Too many what Ifs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hizpcstr View Post
    How hard is it to drive stick? I have only driven 1st gear to move a car forward
    Everyone i know picked it up in about a half hour

vCash
    That's the hardest part. You're fine.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Driving stick isn't hard, but it can get a bit annoying if you sit in heavy stop and go traffic every day. I'm really not even considering a manual for my next car because of that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    Pretty smart. But I wouldn't even want tint that low because it sucks driving at night then.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    Driving stick isn't hard, but it can get a bit annoying if you sit in heavy stop and go traffic every day. I'm really not even considering a manual for my next car because of that.
    Yeah that's half the reason I wouldn't want a manual, at least not for a DD. Also other people might have to drive my car occasionally and owning a manual poses a threat to that.

vCash
    So I'm looking to buy a second car in the next few months. I think I'm down to these
    350z
    Mustang (cobra)
    Audi A4
    Any positive or negatives you guys got on these and which is best for just style and a not everyday car.
    Last edited by jrm2054; 09-18-2012 at 05:04 PM.

vCash
    Driving automatic is so dirty. Ew. Never again. Think I've driven automatic twice in the last 8 years and that was only while my old car was being replaced and I was provided with a free loaner car till my new one was ready. Driving manual through traffic or rush hour isn't nearly as bad as you guys make it out to be. Driving automatic should be banned. So gross.

Take the 20-30 minutes or so and learn manual because it's just so much better. Once you figure out how to get out of first gear consistently you're golden.

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

This sums up every sports interview, ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    Driving automatic is so dirty. Ew. Never again. Think I've driven automatic twice in the last 8 years and that was only while my old car was being replaced and I was provided with a free loaner car till my new one was ready. Driving manual through traffic or rush hour isn't nearly as bad as you guys make it out to be. Driving automatic should be banned. So gross.

Take the 20-30 minutes or so and learn manual because it's just so much better. Once you figure out how to get out of first gear consistently you're golden.
    But do you drive in heavy traffic every single day? That's my problem. It's not like a once in a while thing. The commute is also 35-55 minutes, so we're talking a long time of stop and go.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    But do you drive in heavy traffic every single day? That's my problem. It's not like a once in a while thing. The commute is also 35-55 minutes, so we're talking a long time of stop and go.
    I'm not talking about a once in a while type thing. And yeah, I'm driving through heavy traffic every day.

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

This sums up every sports interview, ever.

vCash
    Yeah, i don't know why driving stick on a heavy traffic gets so much bad rep. I personally have a higher rate of blowing my head off driving automatic on a traffic jam than driving stick. Getting stuck on a stop and go on a steep hill is a whole different thing. Needless to say, driving manual in a traffic keeps you more awake than driving auto. I live in LA, so traffic jam is like an everyday occurrence. Midnight, morning to evening, the whole day. You name it. I live near downtown too, so whatever road I take will be traffic.
    Last edited by mikekhelxD; 09-18-2012 at 06:03 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast