Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greet View Post
    Best sterio on the market for under 500 right now?
    depends on what you're trying to get. head unit, speakers, amp, sub.

Like bigmac said, Alpine's a great bang for buck company
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kylem4711 View Post
    Here's my current DD. its the 1st hurst equipt challenger. Ive been thinking about moving on recently. still haven't made up my mind tho.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...62009041-1.jpg

Then my 1970 charger RT, 440 4-speed. She is currently getting body and paint.

http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user...ml?sort=3&o=44

and lastly, my cutlass. with a couple nicer pictures.

http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user...ml?sort=3&o=15

http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user...ml?sort=3&o=14

http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user...tml?sort=3&o=7
    A Mopar fan. Thats what I like to see. I noticed you got the Cutless at the track. Is it street legal or is it a drag car? If so, 1/8th or 1/4?

vCash
    Anyone drive a BMW X1?
    'Cause my life is dope, and I do dope shi*

vCash
    Thoughts on a VW GTI. I'm usually not into hatchbacks at all, but this car sells me on its styling. But besides that it is very quick and handles well. Wondering what you guys feel about it.

vCash
    My ride of course windows are tinted at 15% now.

vCash
    Those things are beasts..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Superman* View Post
    Thoughts on a VW GTI. I'm usually not into hatchbacks at all, but this car sells me on its styling. But besides that it is very quick and handles well. Wondering what you guys feel about it.
    I drive a TDI Golf and I love it.

I will definitely be buying a GTI for my next car when mine dies
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    I drive a TDI Golf and I love it.

I will definitely be buying a GTI for my next car when mine dies
    How reliable was it for you. I usually don't hear good stuff about VWs in the reliability department. But yeah I want something sporty, but also good for commuting and it makes sense to me. I even had a friend who traded his Genesis coupe for one. Said the ride was too much for a commuter car.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Superman* View Post
    Pretty much everything I've read about them says the reliability isn't as bad as advertised, but the repair costs are still sky high when something does go wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    Pretty much everything I've read about them says the reliability isn't as bad as advertised, but the repair costs are still sky high when something does go wrong.
    They are reliable but are costly to repair. All German cars are. My wife had an A4 and it was ridiculous what that thing cost to fix when something went bad on it. The rate per hour on those cars are higher than domestic.
    Last edited by Rtardz; 12-17-2012 at 06:20 PM.

vCash
    I drive a volvo with 4 doors, that is all I know about my car.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Well if you are looking for a commuter can, a GTI isn't for you.

I've had to replace the fuel injector pump at a hefty price of $2k. I've had it for a year and its got 170k miles so its no spring chicken.

But I do like it. I don't have enough of a track record with it to give you my opinion on reliability.
    I'm In.

vCash
    I drive a 2001 Volvo s60 and I hate it's guts. I've had way too many problems with this thing, most of them electrical. I feel bad for anyone who has come across the "dipped beam bulb failure" issue, I really do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtardz View Post
    They are reliable but are costly to repair. All German cars are. My wife had an A4 and it was ridiculous what that thing cost to fix when something went bad on it. The rate per hour on those cars are higher than domestic.
    My dad had a 550 and sold it because he was tired of paying $1-2k every time somebody farted too close to the car. Amazing car though.

vCash

The Vehicle Thread

Anyone own a caddy cts I think it is. Looking at one to replace my Audi. Smooth ride? Any problems? Quick take off?

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast