Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    Butch Davis to FIU is an interesting rumor going around.
    FIU's AD is on some kind of amazing drugs. Firing Cristobal was idiotic.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Rumor is that Tennessee is looking at...wait for it...

TOMMY BOWDEN!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Wow, that is just horrendous. What makes them think that Bowden can win at Tennessee when he couldn't win consistently at Clemson? They are fumbling this coaching search bad, and really need a hail mary to save it. I think they went all-in with Charlie Strong and when he declined they didn't really have a backup option. You know things are bad when Charlie Strong passes on Tennessee to stay at Louisville...
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    Maybe I missed this if SCR or anyone posted it, but has UT interviewed any "high profile" assistants? Is having someone with HC experience THAT important to them? UGA and UF hired a couple of coordinators and they're doing just fine.
    Yeah the AD at Tennessee has been adamant about getting a guy that has head coaching experience with some kind of ties to the southern part of the country.

Just show Butch Jones the money and go get a guy that has won conference championships in the MAC and Big East with a pretty respectable reputation and winning percentage.

Butch Davis to FIU is an interesting rumor going around.
    Not a chance. Supposedly he is currently in talks with Tennessee and he turned down Kentucky, Purdue and Colorado. I seriously doubt he would leave Cincinnati and turn down 3 BCS programs to go to FIU.

Rumor is that Tennessee is looking at...wait for it...

TOMMY BOWDEN!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I was wondering how long it would take for a Bowden name to pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    Wow, that is just horrendous. What makes them think that Bowden can win at Tennessee when he couldn't win consistently at Clemson? They are fumbling this coaching search bad, and really need a hail mary to save it. I think they went all-in with Charlie Strong and when he declined they didn't really have a backup option. You know things are bad when Charlie Strong passes on Tennessee to stay at Louisville...
    They did.... Larry Fedora.... And then he turned them down as well LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Not a chance. Supposedly he is currently in talks with Tennessee and he turned down Kentucky, Purdue and Colorado. I seriously doubt he would leave Cincinnati and turn down 3 BCS programs to go to FIU.
    Butch Davis, not Butch Jones.

vCash
    Why doesn't Tennessee go after David Cutcliffe?

vCash
    ^iirc they tried

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    Tommy did a good job laying a foundation at Clemson, but I don't see why a program like Tennessee needs someone to lay a foundation. Hell, they already forced out a better version of a foundation-layer in Fulmer.

I was wondering how long it would take for a Bowden name to pop up.
    Kinda pathetic how Tommy and Terry are still living off of Daddy's legacy. Have you ever seen Tommy on that stupid ACC show they do? He's basically milking his dad's sayings and personality for all it's worth, even though Tommy is a complete goof and nothing nearly as spontaneous and entertaining as his father.

Because he'd rather be at Duke. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Because he signed an extension at Duke pretty much as soon as the Tennessee job became open. I'm sure he had already been contacted by some people from Tennessee about interest in the job.

vCash
    Willie Taggart from Western Kentucky got the job at South Florida so Butch Davis can turn his attention to FIU.

vCash
    I've read Florida DC Dan Quinn and Florida State OC Jim Coley are among FIU's list of candidates.

It seems like if a team is going to pursue a coordinator, Kirby Smart or Chad Morris would be at the top of its list.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    I've read Florida DC Dan Quinn and Florida State OC Jim Coley are among FIU's list of candidates.

It seems like if a team is going to pursue a coordinator, Kirby Smart or Chad Morris would be at the top of its list.
    He won't leave Alabama for FIU. Hell the money is probably about the same. Just look at Gus Malzahn he made $500,000 a year less as the head coach at Arkansas State than he did as the OC at Auburn.

vCash
    He won't leave Alabama for FIU. Hell the money is probably about the same. Just look at Gus Malzahn he made $500,000 a year less as the head coach at Arkansas State than he did as the OC at Auburn.
    Which is why I'm not worried about Quinn leaving. I think he made more this past season than Cristobal did.

I'm just saying if you're going to pursue a coordinator, why not start with the hottest commodities among coordinators?

vCash
    Cincinnati has hired Tuberville leaving Tech without a HC now. Have to think Kingsbury is a candidate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post

He made like $1.2 million this year. Don't think he's going to go to some **** school like FIU. He might have to take a 50% pay cut to be their HC.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    He made like $1.2 million this year. Don't think he's going to go to some **** school like FIU. He might have to take a 50% pay cut to be their HC.
    Hey hey hey hey. Hey. You're gonna hurt some FIU fan's feelings

The ascent of Morris has been absurd. He was coaching high school football three years ago. Now he's raking in the dough as a coordinator.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast