Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    Addazio was not a good hire for BC in my opinion. Don't forget that Al Golden left a lot behind at Temple, and Addazio had so-so results there. I was not impressed with Addazio as a play-caller at Florida...
    that's an understatement... he couldn't call a good play if the D told him exactly what they were gonna do. hell, he'd probably find a way to not gain any yards if the D left the field entirely.

in case you didn't realize, i hate steve addazio.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Supposedly Tennessee had a second meeting today with Charlie Strong and he has called a meeting with his players and then the media for Thursday morning. It is expected that he will be the next coach of the Tennessee Vols. But you never know he could change his mind over the night and decide to stay at Louisville.

Either way the feel in Knoxville is that they will announce a head football coach tomorrow as they apparently already have backup options in case Strong changes his mind and supposedly Larry Fedora is that guy.

vCash
    I'm guessing Strong, just because of how evasive he has been.

vCash
    Rick Pizzo ‏@BTNRickPizzo Being told by #Badgers source that Paul Chryst's reported $6M buyout would NOT be dealbreaker for UW if both sides agree on Madison reunion.

"Soft-spoken sweet-smelling Sansa, who loved silks, songs, chivalry and tall gallant knights with handsome faces."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    Rick Pizzo ‏@BTNRickPizzo Being told by #Badgers source that Paul Chryst's reported $6M buyout would NOT be dealbreaker for UW if both sides agree on Madison reunion.
    So I'm guessing that money wasn't a reason why their coach left for Arkansas? Because if they are willing to pay a $6 million buyout then why wouldn't they just give him a raise to keep him around....

vCash
    They are reporting now that Charlie Strong has agreed to a contract extension with Louisville that will make him the highest paid coach in the ACC.

So for Tennessee its on to Larry Fedora.

Several sources in Colorado had said that Butch Jones was a done deal but then he comes out and says that is completely false.... Who knows with these guys and the reporting online.

vCash
    I wouldnt mind Larry Fedora....you're at the point on the list now that you gotta go with the guy that has the hottest wife! Fedora wins!

vCash
    i'm glad charlie's not going to the vols for 2 reasons:

1. i like him and don't want to hafta start hating him because he's suddenly coaching one of the gators' biggest rivals; and

2. i don't want to see a good coach thrust into a situation where expectations are completely unreasonable (from both the university's and fans' perspectives) and ultimately take the fall if things don't work out to those unreasonable expectations
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    So some updates

Signings

Arkansas - Bret Bielema
    Auburn - Gus Malzahn
    Kentucky - Mark Stoops
    Cal - Sonny Dykes
    Idaho - Paul Petrino
    Boston College - Steve Addazio
    NC State - Dave Doeren
    Northern Illinois - Rod Carey
    Purdue - Darrell Hazell

Openings

Wisconsin (Paul Chryst top rumor)
    Tennessee (Larry Fedora top rumor)
    Colorado (Butch Jones top rumor)
    South Florida (Houston Nutt top rumor)
    LA Tech (Derek Dooley top rumor)
    UTEP
    Western Michigan
    Kent State
    Temple
    Southern Miss
    Florida International
    Arkansas State

If you look at those openings and what has already happened you could easily see another wave of smaller teams having openings as guys jump around to other programs. For example looking at rumors we could possibly see Pitt, North Carolina, Cincinnati and Miami doing there own coaching searches here real soon.

vCash
    Well supposedly now Larry Fedora has taken his name out of the mix at Tennessee. LOL

vCash
    voLOLs...
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Maybe Tennessee should have gone the Auburn route so as not to embarrass themselves. This is just getting bad now. They should just call up Philly Fulmer and beg for forgiveness.

vCash
    Rumor is that Tennessee is looking at...wait for it...

TOMMY BOWDEN!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

vCash
    Butch Davis to FIU is an interesting rumor going around.

vCash
    Maybe I missed this if SCR or anyone posted it, but has UT interviewed any "high profile" assistants? Is having someone with HC experience THAT important to them? UGA and UF hired a couple of coordinators and they're doing just fine.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast