Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: how long will the 2012-2013 lockout last?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • its over within a week, nothing missed

0 0%
  • some of the preseason cancelled, regular season ok

3 13.04%
  • all of preseason gone, some of regular season gone

10 43.48%
  • all preseason gone, majorly condensed regular season

4 17.39%
  • no regular season at all. we're all muy triste.

6 26.09%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    Not to get off topic but I have a question. Why is it Hall, Eberle, RNH, Brayden Schenn, Sean Couturier can all play in the AHL but Seguin couldn't?
    Seguin wanted to tag some Euro ***

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

vCash
    Seguin would have had to clear waivers to go to Providence, based on the amount of games he played. To my knowledge, Hall is eligible because he didn't exceed a certain amount of games.

RNH was a 19 year old who had a season of the NHL under his belt. I believe they allowed that (youngster with a season of NHL). Eberle was a tough one to figure out but I believe he was eligible because he has a two-way deal.

Not a lot of information available really. I believe the players on entry level contracts were eligible, but if you exceed a certain amount of games, you would have had to clear waivers, such case with Seguin.
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

vCash
    Thank God for the Q! Go Moose GO!!!

vCash
    NHL expected to cancel the Winter Classic on Thursday. If that were to happen, that will probably mean no season.
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiza View Post
    NHL expected to cancel the Winter Classic on Thursday. If that were to happen, that will probably mean no season.
    I don't think its an IF anymore.........when it happens, so ****ing sad its come to this, oh well...at least we won't have to sit around and HOPE there will be a season, wish they would have done this sooner...ugh **** those rich *******s

vCash
    http://aol.sportingnews.com/nhl/stor...s-boston-bruin

The fact that this ****ing assclown owns MY team and is ruining the league, along with these other douchebags makes me sick to my stomach. For all those saying Bettman needs to go, so does Jacobs, i ****ing hate this guy, he's a sleazeball, i want to take a metal bat to his fat head....he is, once again, the reason we aren't going to have hockey.

vCash
    well, i was wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    http://aol.sportingnews.com/nhl/stor...s-boston-bruin

The fact that this ****ing assclown owns MY team and is ruining the league, along with these other douchebags makes me sick to my stomach. For all those saying Bettman needs to go, so does Jacobs, i ****ing hate this guy, he's a sleazeball, i want to take a metal bat to his fat head....he is, once again, the reason we aren't going to have hockey.
    Jacobs owns and operates the Delaware North Companies, founded by his father. Delaware North is a global hospitality and food service business headquartered in Buffalo, N.Y. It is one of the largest privately held companies in North America & has over $2.5 billion in annual revenues.
    He is from Buffalo,NY, Forbes magazine ranks him as #634 of the world's billionaires.

vCash
    Winter Classic now cancelled
    PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Boston Bruins 2010-11 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

So nasty

Visit the Boston Bruins forum. Good times!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    Jacobs owns and operates the Delaware North Companies, founded by his father. Delaware North is a global hospitality and food service business headquartered in Buffalo, N.Y. It is one of the largest privately held companies in North America & has over $2.5 billion in annual revenues.
    He is from Buffalo,NY, Forbes magazine ranks him as #634 of the world's billionaires.
    I love the lucky sperms who are rich b/c of daddy......

Its so sad that he makes so much money and then has the balls to vote for a lockout b/c he wants more...i am ashamed that he is the owner of my favorite team....Just when you thought he was becoming like-able and respectable for maybe the first time, he pulls this B.S

Jacobs = Assclown

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    I love the lucky sperms who are rich b/c of daddy......

Its so sad that he makes so much money and then has the balls to vote for a lockout b/c he wants more...i am ashamed that he is the owner of my favorite team....Just when you thought he was becoming like-able and respectable for maybe the first time, he pulls this B.S

Jacobs = Assclown
    Don't hold your breath till the old man croaks. He has three sons.
    “My father came into the company when it was at one level; we came in when it was at another level. I suspect our children will come in when Delaware North has grown to another level.”
    “My father views this company like it is his seventh child"
    This family isn't satisfied with what they have. Anything less then having more money would be a failure.
    Last edited by kevin13697; 11-03-2012 at 11:24 AM.

vCash
    Does anyone know of a webpage or article that explains the basic history and explanation of the lockout? I'm doing a persuasive speech on it for my class and I want to make sure I have the facts right and the gist of it. Thanks.
    I don't like hockey. I'm just good at it. - Brett Hull

vCash
    Here it is for you in a nutshell...one group of rich people can't agree with another group of richer people how to split up a **** load of money.

ETA: And both groups of rich people **** on us poor people making minimum wage and who pay their salary and will want us to all come groveling back when they finally figure things out. I say stick it to the union and stick it to the owners and say goodbye to hockey for good. I will be watching the Portland Pirates if I need to see hockey that bad.
    Last edited by Petertherock; 11-05-2012 at 11:42 PM.

Darryl
    Ut In Omnibus Glorificetur Deus

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=507682257

vCash
    http://www.csnne.com/hockey-boston-b...91&feedID=4021

How's an agreement going to be reached when one group can't even agree among themselves.

vCash
    Guys I'm sure we will see Hockey soon, we just gotta be patient.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast