Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Lock Out

vCash

Lock Out

I'm hopin these guys keep talking. This is not 04 when even though the fans were upset there was a feeling that a new system was needed. But now its all about money. Everyone is losing money. The owners and the players paychecks. And for the guys who went over seas, many are barely getting paid enough to pay for the insurance.

The fans are mad again and this time because its about money the pressure to get back playing is greater this time than last. Lets get the season going.

vCash
    50/50 split is good, give the players the FA term and raise the contract max term to 7 years from 5. I think we will be playing hockey on Nov. 2nd. ray:

vCash
    Man with all the posts here looks like everyone is really pissed about the lock out....

vCash
    Well, over 100 views and not 1 post. Wasting my time here, move on to teams that actually care.

vCash
    Okay over 200 views, someone must have an opinion on the lockout, some ranting would be acceptable......

Like who's for the players , whose for the owners, is this year done..????????
    Stuff like that.

vCash
    go jets