Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonSports96 View Post
    Agreed. He needs to hit more (and not just go into the corner, hit and lose the puck, he needs to end up with the puck) and show up in the playoffs from now on.
    Lucic had the most hits of his career last season.

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I told myself I never wanted to post in the B's forum again, since you all think I hate this team and I'm stupid. But lets say the lockout last all year (things could change) does this extension start this year or next? And what the hell do I have to do to, get banned on the Bruins forum?
    My understanding is if the whole year gets wiped out and next season starts on time, Lucic would be making 6million.

Ask Shaiza or Mcjoe to ban you.

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NeelyforPres View Post
    Really I noticed very few of them...so I will further my statement with he has to get bigger hits....like the one on miller. It needs to be game changing hits.

When was the last time he flattened malkin or ovi? Players especially the big names need to fear playing him.

vCash
    But he's clearly not as physical as he was a few years ago... That might just be because no one wants to fight him, who knows

vCash
    BSF101
    i lost my thought after seeing that mercedes girl
    please keep posting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    BSF101
    i lost my thought after seeing that mercedes girl
    please keep posting
    You mean Kate Upton.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    You mean Kate Upton.
    she makes me feel funny.....

vCash
    My understanding is if the whole year gets wiped out and next season starts on time, Lucic would be making 6million.

Ask Shaiza or Mcjoe to ban you.
    Did I read this right? You actually answered my question, without insulting me? I just gave up asking to be banned.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    she makes me feel funny.....
    How?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    But he's clearly not as physical as he was a few years ago... That might just be because no one wants to fight him, who knows
    He's definitely fighting less and I think that ur right about guys not wanting to go with him and also I think he doesn't want to take himself off the ice or risk injury now that he's a top liner.

vCash
    He's definitely fighting less and I think that ur right about guys not wanting to go with him and also I think he doesn't want to take himself off the ice or risk injury now that he's a top liner.
    I want this guy back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcvZT8RdGho

We have goal scores we got play makers we need him to be the fire. We need him to wake the team up. A big hit or a fight can do more to motivate a team than just a goal

Everybody needs to play a role and Lucic has gotten away from his. I want to see 30 goals but I want him to punish the other team also

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bleedB&G View Post
    I want this guy back

We have goal scores we got play makers we need him to be the fire. We need him to wake the team up. A big hit or a fight can do more to motivate a team than just a goal

Everybody needs to play a role and Lucic has gotten away from his. I want to see 30 goals but I want him to punish the other team also
    I'd definitely sacrifice 10 goals a season from Looch to have the intimidator back.

Looch can play a normal game in a normal game. But when games get tight, chippy and the stakes are high (like the Caps series), I want the intimidator out there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bleedB&G View Post
    I want this guy back

I was at the game where he put Van Ryn through the glass... they lost 4-2 but no one cared because we had all seen one of the rarest things in hockey.

True Story

I honestly don't think he is any less intimidating, you could argue that Lucic toning it down due to his importance on the team is almost identical to Zdeno Chara. Chara used to beat on people relentlessly but over time he had to tone it down given his importance to the team on the ice.

I loved it when Lucic fought everyone and hit everything that moves too, but to me he is a more complete player now and I would rather he scored 30 and put up 60+ points a season then spend half of it in the box. That is just me though and I do see where you are coming from.

I still think he has that edge about him and IMO he isn't less intimidating. I also think he fought and played the way he did to prove himself worthy of a spot. Now that he has established himself, perhaps he doesn't see the need to put himself at injury risk every time someone gives him a look he doesn't like.

vCash
    I love what PC's done, now if we could add a piece that would bolster our offence and make our Power Play a threat again...

vCash
    I still love watching the Lucic vs. Komisarek fight...especially the overweight guy with the beard going ape ****, like he just head that McDonald's was bringing back the McRib.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast