Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NeelyforPres View Post
    He's definitely fighting less and I think that ur right about guys not wanting to go with him and also I think he doesn't want to take himself off the ice or risk injury now that he's a top liner.
    Well, a few weeks back I went to the bar in London, ON. Who did I see there, but Dale Hunter (he's now coaching the Londong Knights). We started talking since he saw me in my Bruins hat. He mentioned how big of ******* Chara and Lucic were. But he said in all honesty that when he was coaching them he had a no fight rule againt those two.

In my mind rightfully so. I'm glad he's locked up though! Rather him playing for the Bruins than against them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goshhhjosh View Post
    i still love watching the lucic vs. Komisarek fight...especially the overweight guy with the beard going ape ****, like he just head that mcdonald's was bringing back the mcrib.
    lmfao

vCash
    I haven't read any posts...I'm too lazy...but i will say I hope this is a good deal for the Bruins...It's very nice to see Looch stay but now he needs to play like a $6mil player and really step up his play and become more consistent
    PSD Bruins Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Boston Bruins Style

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GibberSquad View Post
    Well, a few weeks back I went to the bar in London, ON. Who did I see there, but Dale Hunter (he's now coaching the Londong Knights). We started talking since he saw me in my Bruins hat. He mentioned how big of ******* Chara and Lucic were. But he said in all honesty that when he was coaching them he had a no fight rule againt those two.

In my mind rightfully so. I'm glad he's locked up though! Rather him playing for the Bruins than against them.
    That must have been pretty cool. I'm pretty sure Dale Hunter was an exponentially larger ******* when he played and I would have told him to his face I hope you did. Not being a tough guy because he could probably still beat my *** but "C'mon Dale you could be a bit of an ******* when u were playing no?"

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

vCash
    We overpaid for Lucic, the dude only has 5 goals in his last 32 playoff games. I do like the signings of Brad and Tyler though, they have a bright future with this team.

"Im certainly not intimidated by New England or anybody else.

"First off, with all the cameras I was looking for our new president [Barack Obama] back there. I think we'll get to meet him in the next couple of years anyway."

"The message to the rest of the league is, hey, the Jets are coming, and we're going to give you everything we got. And I think that's going to be more than you can handle."

REX YOUR A JOKE!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123