Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm happy with my team. I have high hopes/expectations for Deron Williamns and Cousins. What do you guys think of it? I must admit, I'm not an all-out expert on the NBA (especially not the fantasy version), so I do have a few lottery tickets, who I have no idea on . It's called "Laudrup Finten" btw

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    You drafted OJ Mayo in the 4th round.

Your argument is invalid.

You drafted in the middle. You could view it as straight rounds. My strategy had to be to pick based more on overall pick number. I picked first, which meant that I had double picks the whole way after that because of the serpentine style draft. I had pick 1, 28 + 29, 56 + 57, 84 + 85, 112 + 113 etc. I picked Mayo at number 56. It could have been 57 because I had back to back picks. So it could have very well been round 5 if I had picked him second in that pairing.

Average draft position had Mayo at around pick 90. I had seen his name brought up in the chat so I had doubts about whether he would be there at my next turn, picks 84 + 85. I didn't reach as far as you make it seem.

You left out key information.

Your argument is invalid.

2013-2014 BOSTON CELTICS

RONDO / PRESSEY
    BRADLEY / BAYLESS / JOHNSON
    GREEN / WALLACE / BOGANS
    BASS / HUMPHRIES / FAVERANI
    SULLINGER / OLYNYK / ANTHONY

vCash
    and Mayo will likely be heavily relied on by the Mavs to score. Dirk is fighting through knee problems. Delonte got suspended indefinitely, which may mean added minutes at the point for OJ to back up Collison. Marion is getting older and less productive at the 3 and Vince Carter is old and injury-prone. OJ Mayo, if he is ever going to, will break out this year. So keep posting your dismissive posts with the cutesy little smileys at the end and we'll see who's laughing at the end of the season.

2013-2014 BOSTON CELTICS

RONDO / PRESSEY
    BRADLEY / BAYLESS / JOHNSON
    GREEN / WALLACE / BOGANS
    BASS / HUMPHRIES / FAVERANI
    SULLINGER / OLYNYK / ANTHONY

vCash
    Pretty sure the upcoming months will show how good of a pick it was. How about resting arguments until then?

vCash
    Sent out few trade offers. Will to listen on trades. I have a stack of PG's. Send me offers. I like my team as whole but want to move a few guys.

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

vCash
    Missed the damn draft.

vCash
    big trade

vCash
    Mike Conley, John Wall on Block..send offers

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

vCash
    Corey wheres my trade bruh? How did it just magically disapear? Doesnt even say it was vetoed, just gone

vCash
    lol dude I see you posting in other threads, just give my team to somebody else before I start releasing players, for all I know you own both teams.

vCash
    I don't even know what you're taking about.

Lol at you accusing me of **** in a fantasy league that I've been successfully running for multiple years.

If you're really going to be a jerk and threaten to drop players, ill lock your team from making roster moves.
    Last edited by Corey; 10-21-2012 at 03:54 PM.

vCash
    Now that I've looked it up, let's revisit the trade you're complaining about:

Clearly users in the league voted against it, since it's so one-sided.

So let me ask: Who is Sam?

vCash
    It seemed fair to me before Dirk had the surgery

vCash
    Either way, I had nothing to do with the trade not passing. There's a voting system...clearly people must have voted against it.

vCash
    if it was vetoed it would say it was vetoed, funny how Dirk gets hurt and it "disapears", and there was nothing one sided about the deal either, for you to say that and then copy and paste the deal which I have no idea how thats possible I dont see it anywhere, hard for me to believe there wasnt some type of funny business, either way even if u had nothing to do with it if I cant make trades then whats the point of being in the league? I'm not going to drop players but like I said find someone else to manage the team

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast