Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Much crap he got last week, HE put us in a position to win and delivered several good passes in a row at end game that WR's failed to bring in. He has done what he needed 2 weeks in a row to win, this week WR's held on to the ball and D did not get caught off guard at end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Much crap he got last week, HE put us in a position to win and delivered several good passes in a row at end game that WR's failed to bring in. He has done what he needed 2 weeks in a row to win, this week WR's held on to the ball and D did not get caught off guard at end.

vCash
    NFC West looks legit.

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    hes been alright i guess? :/ aha.. he has terrific ability to escape pressure but hes basically just been functional through 2 games really .. Our Defense/Lynch has the been the work horse for us so far
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    Well he really shut some people up, didnt he?
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    the best would be if he and the seahawks beat the packers this week. would be awesome.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    Maybe, but then again, it's only been 2 games. 1 in which he looked average at best and the other where he looked very solid.

I'm curious to see how Seattle handles Green Bay this week. That should tell us a lot about Wilson and the Seahawks chances this year.

vCash
    Wilson winning isn't why this thread is dying. Norm is banned.

vCash
    I know, but 1 game was pretty damn important to Norm, Gibby and jpro when it favored them.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    I know, but 1 game was pretty damn important to Norm, Gibby and jpro when it favored them.
    I'm not sure I buy that.

Plenty of them (of course not Norm) came in and gave Wilson props for his game Sunday. The point most were trying to make is that it's unlikely for a Rookie QB to turn any team into a Playoff contender. I still believe that as well. I think the Seahawks will hover around .500 all year and when they win some of these big games it's probably going to be because of their Defense & Marshawn Lynch, not Russell Wilson.

As good as he looked on Sunday, that's probably the best we can expect from a guy that's looking like a game manager QB this season and that's not terrible considering the makeup of the team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I'm not sure I buy that.

Plenty of them (of course not Norm) came in and gave Wilson props for his game Sunday. The point most were trying to make is that it's unlikely for a Rookie QB to turn any team into a Playoff contender. I still believe that as well. I think the Seahawks will hover around .500 all year and when they win some of these big games it's probably going to be because of their Defense & Marshawn Lynch, not Russell Wilson.

As good as he looked on Sunday, that's probably the best we can expect from a guy that's looking like a game manager QB this season and that's not terrible considering the makeup of the team.
    In Jpro's defense he did say he was wrong so far Norm did kind of take joy in seeing Wilson struggle against the Cardinals he seemed to come off as "I told you so".

Now i am not going to get to excited over one game because it's just one game i want to see how he performs over the rest of the season before i say he is bad or good.

vCash
    Three games is still too small of a sample size, but if Seattle beats Green Bay and he plays on a level he played on against Dallas... He'll deserve some very solid praise.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Didn't want to start a new thread and couldnt find a place better than here to post it, but...

Why is Marshawn Lynch's run not talked about on ESPN nearly as often as it should???
    I don't care if it's 2 years old or 10 years old, i can talk about it every day. watch that run again on youtube and it just may bring tears of joy to your eyes.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Three games is still too small of a sample size, but if Seattle beats Green Bay and he plays on a level he played on against Dallas... He'll deserve some very solid praise.
    Very true. He better have his head on a swivel though, Matthews is a man on a mission this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Very true. He better have his head on a swivel though, Matthews is a man on a mission this year.
    To think he went at the end of the first round that year, and we drafted Aaron Curry at #4... Depressing.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast