Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 643
  1. #346
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The U
    Posts
    15,052
    vCash
    3500
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Still 5 weeks to go. Every week more and more people come around and relies the truth that Wilson has been better and is a legit QB. RGIII will win it and comfortably but when all is said in done Wilson will finish second and Luck a distant distant third.


    KoB Owns My Soul For Life

  2. #347
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Farmington Arkansas
    Posts
    12,099
    vCash
    1500
    Wilson would have had 3 TD passes in first half of the 49ers game if WR's had not dropped every other pass.

  3. #348
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,961
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Wilson would have had 3 TD passes in first half of the 49ers game if WR's had not dropped every other pass.
    I know man.. Suck that the seahawks only ended up with 6 points that game.

  4. #349
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,961
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    First, we have beaten teh Bears in Chicago when no one gave us a chance.

    Second, 3 of those 4 games are in Seattle and auto W's and that only remaining road game is against the Bills. so yes 10-6 is worst case.
    The Niners are an auto W? Haven't the Niners beaten the seahawks 3 or 4 in a row?

  5. #350
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Farmington Arkansas
    Posts
    12,099
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    I know man.. Suck that the seahawks only ended up with 6 points that game.
    We lost the game and that is what matters in the end. 49ers made the halftime adjustments to put us down and they earned that W. I only mention it because 3 TD catches not knocked down or anything, throws that the receiver's just dropped plane and simple.

  6. #351
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Farmington Arkansas
    Posts
    12,099
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The Niners are an auto W? Haven't the Niners beaten the seahawks 3 or 4 in a row?
    With it being in Seattle with playoffs on line damn strait it is an W.

  7. #352
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Farmington Arkansas
    Posts
    12,099
    vCash
    1500
    For the next several years 49ers and Seahawks will be one those match ups that it will go to home team.

  8. #353
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,961
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    We lost the game and that is what matters in the end. 49ers made the halftime adjustments to put us down and they earned that W. I only mention it because 3 TD catches not knocked down or anything, throws that the receiver's just dropped plane and simple.
    I know what you mean, the seahawks should have had atleast 21 that game, with the 3 TD's Wilson should have threw.

  9. #354
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,961
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    For the next several years 49ers and Seahawks will be one those match ups that it will go to home team.
    Maybe, but that means the seahawks have to beat the Niners, so I don't know.

  10. #355
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Farmington Arkansas
    Posts
    12,099
    vCash
    1500
    Wilson had completed 16 consecutive passes was carving up the D and marching us towards blowing out the Dolphins when the sprinklers "malfunctioned" and we fell apart. I want a investigation.

  11. #356
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    55,788
    vCash
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Wilson had completed 16 consecutive passes was carving up the D and marching us towards blowing out the Dolphins when the sprinklers "malfunctioned" and we fell apart. I want a investigation.

    NT of the Future

  12. #357
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,054
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Still 5 weeks to go. Every week more and more people come around and relies the truth that Wilson has been better and is a legit QB. RGIII will win it and comfortably but when all is said in done Wilson will finish second and Luck a distant distant third.
    the only place that has nay chance of happening is in your mind.
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)


  13. #358
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,961
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Wilson had completed 16 consecutive passes was carving up the D and marching us towards blowing out the Dolphins when the sprinklers "malfunctioned" and we fell apart. I want a investigation.
    Weren't the Dolphins on offense when that happened?

  14. #359
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,054
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Wilson would have had 3 TD passes in first half of the 49ers game if WR's had not dropped every other pass.
    and he would ahve one less TD and one more pick if the refs in the pakcers game weren't blind. i think as a seachicken fan, you are the last perosn who should be talking what ifs
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)


  15. #360
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Farmington Arkansas
    Posts
    12,099
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    the only place that has nay chance of happening is in your mind.
    Just because you have an irrational bias against Wilson it does not change the facts.

Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •