Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 643
  1. #196
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    58,505
    vCash
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    Oh, because Weeden has better "quarterbacking skills," right? I mean, 8 TDs 12 Int. 55 Comp% >>> 13 TDs 8 Int. 62 Comp%.
    No, because the Browns are morons and for some reason throw the ball that often, probably why they're one of the worst teams in the league

    Stafford though, is light years better than Russell Wilson

  2. #197
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,124
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    They let you back on here huh? While you and ztilzer still think he's a pop warner qb, he's leading his offense to wins. If the defense wasn't in the tank last week we would be 6-3 and his team having the best record 4 a rookie.
    He had a good week. Good job. He still had 170 yards.

    Few weeks ago he had zero TDs, like a hundred and a half and three INTs. This thread is crickets from you guys. Two weeks later he throws for 300 on NE. Every fan comes in here all pompous saying WHAT NOT HATERS?!?! Follows it up with 120 yards, 39% comp, 1 INT. We don't need to defend ourselves. We'll just wait another week or two and he'll have another stinkers game. You can choose to believe he's really quite good, he has been efficient at times. But he has little big game potential and you aren't winning because of him. He's not the weak link but he's not a key cog either. He's a bottom 8 QB.

    Colts are 5-3 by the way. Your team does not have the best record for a rookie. Good try.

    And you can play the what if game on record all you want, but you also know you have a win that a lot of people don't agree on either so I can say you could be 4-5 too. That's why people don't play the what if game. You are what you are. You can't count every drop as a reception, that's what fans of poor QB's do. Go to the Jags forum. It's all they talk about. It's a way to rationalize underwhelming QB play from their fans.

    Anyways, there's my "hater" response.

  3. #198
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    23,905
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    Yes, it does. You can be a hater all you want, I'm not stopping you. I didn't even mention your or anyone else's name in my initial post, so I really don't understand your rambling. There are a couple of idiots that I had in mind, you weren't one of them.
    Why the hell would I hate a player that plays in a different conference and on the other side of the country on a team that hasn't done really anything of important significance? Seriously, I just don't think he's a good NFL QB. Just because I think that makes me a hater, it just makes me a critic of his performance. Hell, I thought he was one of the best QB's in college last season which again goes against your point of me being a hater.

  4. #199
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,554
    vCash
    1200
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    No, because the Browns are morons and for some reason throw the ball that often, probably why they're one of the worst teams in the league

    Stafford though, is light years better than Russell Wilson
    I mean i don't think Wilson is better then Stafford lol read that wrong.

    I don't think Wilson is going to be a big stat guy if Pete had his way i think he wants a QB that can win the game if he has to but otherwise lean on the run game.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 11-04-2012 at 09:08 PM.

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Huddersfield
    Posts
    7
    vCash
    1500
    Stafford? Good QB? He is good if you wanna stay in mediocrity forever, he will never lead to glory, he does not have the guts, and ffs he has the best receiver in the league.

  6. #201
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,124
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Why the hell would I hate a player that plays in a different conference and on the other side of the country on a team that hasn't done really anything of important significance? Seriously, I just don't think he's a good NFL QB. Just because I think that makes me a hater, it just makes me a critic of his performance. Hell, I thought he was one of the best QB's in college last season which again goes against your point of me being a hater.
    I was a big fan coming out. I've shown them a post from right after the Senior Bowl where I fawn over him. I say the EXACT same things they were saying after the preseason. Yet I was a hater? Or maybe I was being objective and giving my honest opinion. Then he became a Seahawk and their objectivity was gone. But they claim it isn't.

  7. #202
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,554
    vCash
    1200
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I was a big fan coming out. I've shown them a post from right after the Senior Bowl where I fawn over him. I say the EXACT same things they were saying after the preseason. Yet I was a hater? Or maybe I was being objective and giving my honest opinion. Then he became a Seahawk and their objectivity was gone. But they claim it isn't.
    You do come off as a Flynn homer though when Wilson was named the starter you didn't seem to happy about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by quadsas View Post
    Stafford? Good QB? He is good if you wanna stay in mediocrity forever, he will never lead to glory, he does not have the guts, and ffs he has the best receiver in the league.
    How can you say that? I don't think Stafford is mediocre Stafford put up 4k+ pass yards with no run game at all last year.

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,124
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    You do come off as a Flynn homer though when Wilson was named the starter you didn't seem to happy about it.
    I want to see Flynn play.....I still think he's the better QB. It doesn't discount anything I say. I will rant against anything I think is uber homerism. I'm highly critical of many other players when I don't have a horse in the race you can call me out for.

    I feel like even if Flynn were to start and played well this year, it would be the WR's getting better and not dropping passes. The line play improving (because of quick decisions). The run game this and that. It would be endless excuses. So I don't really care anymore. It's not like I want your team to be as successful as possible lol. Play Wilson for the next 12 years

  9. #204
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,034
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    I mean i don't think Wilson is better then Stafford lol read that wrong.

    I don't think Wilson is going to be a big stat guy if Pete had his way i think he wants a QB that can win the game if he has to but otherwise lean on the run game.
    Which is why neither the Seahawks nor the Jets will ever win anything

    It's a qb driven league, and it's teams with big time qbs who win SB's.

    Qbs who struggle to make 200 yards per game aren't taking their teams anywhere,m

  10. #205
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,051
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Why the hell would I hate a player that plays in a different conference and on the other side of the country on a team that hasn't done really anything of important significance? Seriously, I just don't think he's a good NFL QB. Just because I think that makes me a hater, it just makes me a critic of his performance. Hell, I thought he was one of the best QB's in college last season which again goes against your point of me being a hater.
    The fact that you think a 23 year old rookie QB is not "good" enough for the NFL is so ****ing ********, no other way around it. You literally lost all credibility with that statement. Especially since he's been fairly consistent, only 2 games where you can say he was bad. I get it, you're probably a stats guy. If he doesn't post up over 300 yds and at least 2 TDs every given week, then he's horrible. Oh, and let's not forget that he's short, right?

    Just pathetic.

  11. #206
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Seatown
    Posts
    8,574
    vCash
    1500
    Seahawks have the least attempts of passes per game this year and Russell Wilson is still 11th in the league in passing. #Seahawks
    Shut em up each and ever week.
    He felt that one



    Bye Bye Haters



    KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

  12. #207
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,769
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    Shut em up each and ever week.
    Even before his 3TD game this week. He was 27th in passing attempts but tied for 13th in TD's.

  13. #208
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    36,414
    vCash
    2267
    So in other words Wilson's sample size is smaller. Having the least attempts doesn't do anything to enhance an argument that he's really good. It just says his team isn't using his arm. I like Wilson and hope he's successful but he's not one of the best QB's in the league because of an 11th place passer rating thanks to minimal passing attempts.

  14. #209
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,554
    vCash
    1200
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I want to see Flynn play.....I still think he's the better QB. It doesn't discount anything I say. I will rant against anything I think is uber homerism. I'm highly critical of many other players when I don't have a horse in the race you can call me out for.

    I feel like even if Flynn were to start and played well this year, it would be the WR's getting better and not dropping passes. The line play improving (because of quick decisions). The run game this and that. It would be endless excuses. So I don't really care anymore. It's not like I want your team to be as successful as possible lol. Play Wilson for the next 12 years

    Wilson can be my QB for the next 12 years.

    Russell Wilson statline over the past four weeks against Detroit, New England, San Francisco and Minnesota

    66/109, 60.55%, 824 yards, 7.56 YPA, 8 TD's, 2 INT's QBR of 100.86.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVicster View Post
    Which is why neither the Seahawks nor the Jets will ever win anything

    It's a qb driven league, and it's teams with big time qbs who win SB's.

    Qbs who struggle to make 200 yards per game aren't taking their teams anywhere,m
    When did i ever say that he couldn't lead the Seahawks back from behind? What i am saying is Wilson may not accumulate stats but who cares he gets it done all that matters it the W in the end.

    He may have only thrown for a 130 something yards but he made it count by throwing 3 touchdowns.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 11-05-2012 at 12:44 AM.

  15. #210
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    28,996
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    He had a good week. Good job. He still had 170 yards.

    Few weeks ago he had zero TDs, like a hundred and a half and three INTs. This thread is crickets from you guys. Two weeks later he throws for 300 on NE. Every fan comes in here all pompous saying WHAT NOT HATERS?!?! Follows it up with 120 yards, 39% comp, 1 INT. We don't need to defend ourselves. We'll just wait another week or two and he'll have another stinkers game. You can choose to believe he's really quite good, he has been efficient at times. But he has little big game potential and you aren't winning because of him. He's not the weak link but he's not a key cog either. He's a bottom 8 QB.

    Colts are 5-3 by the way. Your team does not have the best record for a rookie. Good try.

    And you can play the what if game on record all you want, but you also know you have a win that a lot of people don't agree on either so I can say you could be 4-5 too. That's why people don't play the what if game. You are what you are. You can't count every drop as a reception, that's what fans of poor QB's do. Go to the Jags forum. It's all they talk about. It's a way to rationalize underwhelming QB play from their fans.

    Anyways, there's my "hater" response.
    Bottom 8 QB? Dear god...

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •