Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    vCash
    His name is Russell, Russell Willllllson lol dang Deion got this stuck in my head this guy was throwing darts even had 3 drops that should of been caught.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nateyb24 View Post
    his name is russell, russell willllllson lol dang deion got this stuck in my head this guy was throwing darts even had 3 drops that should of been caught.

vCash
    I swear only Seahawks fans count the drops of their receivers... Every time you say anything about Wilson it gets turned around to oh our receivers dropped this many passes though so his numbers would have been better

Guess what? Drops happen to every single team in the NFL

In fact I just looked up the numbers and the Seahawks are 21st in the league with only 13 drops, Lions and Browns lead the league with 22... Slow your roll on that argument LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    So I'm not allowed to debate a topic on here without saying anything bad about the subject on a sports forum? So we should just sit here and praise the living hell out of every player from now on I guess.
    I never said that, calm your *** down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    I swear only Seahawks fans count the drops of their receivers... Every time you say anything about Wilson it gets turned around to oh our receivers dropped this many passes though so his numbers would have been better

In fact I just looked up the numbers and the Seahawks are 21st in the league with only 13 drops, Lions and Browns lead the league with 22... Slow your roll on that argument LOL
    I can assure you if Wilson had a bad game i would be on here criticizing him but Kearse was hit right in the hands and started to look upfield and dropped the ball.

There was at least 2 other legit drops that i can remember but i can't exactly tell you who and when.

vCash
    Wilson played great today though, not taking anything away from him

He's been improving throughout the season, good for him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    I never said that, calm your *** down.
    You said that saying bad things over and over again about a player means tour a hater. Not really fair to say that seeing that you're suppose to debate on a sports forum.

Wilson played good today though. He still has been inconsistent this season.

vCash

That's because Russ doesn't pass nowhere near the amount that Stafford or Weeden do.

vCash

Browns and Lions both have over 120 more pass attempts ( 1 and 3) than the Seahawks ( 31st).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    That's because Russ doesn't pass nowhere near the amount that Stafford or Weeden do.
    Because he's not good enough to rely on his quarterbacking skills

vCash
    Are you seriously calling Weeden better than Wilson????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    You said that saying bad things over and over again about a player means tour a hater. Not really fair to say that seeing that you're suppose to debate on a sports forum.

Wilson played good today though. He still has been inconsistent this season.
    Yes, it does. You can be a hater all you want, I'm not stopping you. I didn't even mention your or anyone else's name in my initial post, so I really don't understand your rambling. There are a couple of idiots that I had in mind, you weren't one of them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Are you seriously calling Weeden better than Wilson????
    No Weeden is terrible, but the Browns are just a stupid and terrible franchise

vCash
    It's not the number of drops receivers make, it's situations. Turbin drop, Edwards drop, all most likely cost us the game. I imagine Russell rustled some jimmies of bad franchise fans, since they all passed on him and he's playing well. But oh well, getting franchise QB in third round isn't a bad thing is it?

vCash
    Oh, because Weeden has better "quarterbacking skills," right? I mean, 8 TDs 12 Int. 55 Comp% >>> 13 TDs 8 Int. 62 Comp%.

Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast