Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    He is having a better season than luck....
    Thats debatable, Luck has comparable numbers even better in some categories, on pace for over 4000 yrds. And hes doing it without a running game.

Luck is a much much better player.

“Just gobble, gobble, gobble, turkey from jive turkey gobblers”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by miller74 View Post
    Thats debatable, Luck has comparable numbers even better in some categories, on pace for over 4000 yrds. And hes doing it without a running game.

Luck is a much much better player.
    I never said one or the other is better. But Wilson has a much better completion rate, YPA, TD's, and almost DOUBLE the TD%.

Yards are a volume stat, Luck has thrown 78 more passes. If he didn't have more yards that would be a bad sign lol.

vCash
    I was reading the Football Outsiders preview for Seattle VS. Minnesota and they called Wilson one of the best deep ball throwers in the league.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/fil...kings-seahawks

I wouldn't be brazen enough to say that and he does throw a very good deep ball. But FWIW it made me happy.

vCash
    The haters have quieted down. He's improving as the season goes on...*gasp*....who woulda thunk a rookie QB could improve his game?
    2013 Adopt-A-Lion: Nick Fairley

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    I think it's just that the thread has run its course and no one cares anymore. The Seattle fans aren't acting like world beaters anymore so the others aren't posting negative **** anymore.

It is funny though, some people don't believe in players improving. Like they peak at the draft. Or no other coach can get more out of a player

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    I think it's just that the thread has run its course and no one cares anymore. The Seattle fans aren't acting like world beaters anymore so the others aren't posting negative **** anymore.

It is funny though, some people don't believe in players improving. Like they peak at the draft. Or no other coach can get more out of a player
    You really can't blame us for writing off Alex Smith lol.

It's funny because a lot of people have cooled off on Wilson but I am more stoked than ever. This is pretty close to the best case scenario I had for him performance wise.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You really can't blame us for writing off Alex Smith lol.

It's funny because a lot of people have cooled off on Wilson but I am more stoked than ever. This is pretty close to the best case scenario I had for him performance wise.
    Dammit. You see right through me.lol

He's the perfect style QB for your team. Great RB, defense. He just needs to play smart, limit turnovers and make a play or two.. Throw in the scrambling ability, he's just perfect. The "game manager" term is so stupid IMO. It can basically be used for every QB that's outside the top 5-7 QBs that's smart with the ball (limiting turnovers) and just not terrible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Dammit. You see right through me.lol

He's the perfect style QB for your team. Great RB, defense. He just needs to play smart, limit turnovers and make a play or two.. Throw in the scrambling ability, he's just perfect. The "game manager" term is so stupid IMO. It can basically be used for every QB that's outside the top 5-7 QBs that's smart with the ball (limiting turnovers) and just not terrible
    Lol for sure, what bugs me is half his interceptions aren't even on him.

Lynch gave one away, Baldwin gave one away, Mccoy tripped on his own 2 feet, Rice misplayed a jump ball, and one was a hail mary at the end of the half so it really doesn't matter.

I blame 3 out of 8 of his INT's on him.

9. 11-03-2012, 04:16 PM
    Reason
    Baiting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    What the Midget Mascot do to deserve this ongoing thread? Other than the egregious errors by the replacement refs? He will be in the CFL in a couple of years.
    lol keep hating. he's been better than your boytoy who you make excuse after excuse for. much better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    The haters have quieted down. He's improving as the season goes on...*gasp*....who woulda thunk a rookie QB could improve his game?
    They were supposed to win 12 games with him. Nothing is his fault though so Wilson is undefeated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    They were supposed to win 12 games with him. Nothing is his fault though so Wilson is undefeated.
    They could easily still win 10 games though. Not that far off. Favorable schedule the rest of the way.

IMO, it seems like Wilson has actually played better since they have taken the reigns off of him a little bit.
    Last edited by FortDetroit; 11-03-2012 at 07:16 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    This. I'm tired of hearing how bad our receivers are, and offensive line, and how bad the play calling is. All I ever hear after every loss is how everyone failed us except Russell.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    This. I'm tired of hearing how bad our receivers are, and offensive line, and how bad the play calling is. All I ever hear after every loss is how everyone failed us except Russell.
    That's usually the case other than the Rams game.

vCash
    Who?

"Killer Instinct"

vCash
    I don't agree. I think Russell Wilson has been a major part in this teams struggles. I think we would of had a better chance with Tarvaris or Flynn at this point. Till I see something better from Russell "Rolls Right" Wilson, he's going to get most of the blame.

Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast