Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What Would You Guys Think if The NFL Helps MDs' Majority Owner Ross Pay His Share????

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hate it

0 0%
  • Love it

0 0%
  • Why not pay part of The Miami-Dade County is being asked for

0 0%
  • Hate it, The NFL should not be active when their owners ask for public resources

3 100.00%
  • Love it, The NFL should be active when their owners ask for public resources

0 0%
    vCash

Angry What Would You Guys Think if The NFL Helps The MDs' Majority Owner Ross Pay His..

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/01/2...r-stadium.html

...Share of The $400 (Before Construction Starts) Improvements to The Joe Robbie Stadium??

WHY?? He is a Billionaire and there are tons of Billionaires, let alone Millionaires in South Florida.

WHY NOT JUST TAKE THE SAME MONEY AND PAY FOR PART OF THE $200M THAT THE MAJORITY OWNER ROSS IS ASKING FOR MIAMI-DADE COUNTY's TOURISM TAXES TO PAY FOR???

If you want to encourage Miami-Dade County Citizens and thus, some politicians agree to use Miami-Dade County tourism tax money on the improvements, then DUH agree to pay for some of the $200M The MDs' Majority Owner Ross is asking for The Miami-Dade County to pay for!
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    after what the marlins pulled the state of florida and especially miami itself should never fund another penny for a sports team

stephen ross is a billionaire

let him pay for it

vCash
    Can you just say the team name?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ichitownclowni View Post
    Can you just say the team name?
    Why? You did know what I meant?
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteShark View Post
    Why? You did know what I meant?
    Folks, we are slowly watching the demise of PSD, disguised in the form of abbreviations, acronyms and worthless rants.

It was fun while it lasted.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Folks, we are slowly watching the demise of PSD, disguised in the form of abbreviations, acronyms and worthless rants.

It was fun while it lasted.
    What, you didn't realize PSD stands for Psychotic Schizophrenia Disorder? That's how I found the site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by torrance View Post
    What, you didn't realize PSD stands for Psychotic Schizophrenia Disorder? That's how I found the site.
    That honestly gave me a good laugh.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Ross owns the majority of the medical doctors?

vCash
    Oh, that does make more sense. I thought he owned majority of Maryland.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    MD...More Dopes?

vCash
    Ahhh, the Massive Dicks of Miami-Dade County.

I'm sure they'll be putting up some big, impressive numbers for their stadium which currently puts up limp, unimpressive numbers.
    How I Feel reading Cliff Stein's Contracts:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    MD...More Dope?
    Fixed, I think that would explain it.