Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesbaby4lyfe View Post
    ya I'm not going to lie, when everyone kept drooling over CB's team I was like wtf do they see, but when I was doing the votings, I'm not going to lie he has a lot of what we watch the world wrestling entertainment for. It was really big gap from his team and the second place team IMO

Good matches, interesting storylines, and potential for good build ups.
    Thank you good sir. We actually took some time to think out really good matchups and drafted according to what we thought would be interesting.

H-Town I like what ya got but honestly dude you have a bunch of people that most don't know about. I know Vampiro(one of my favorites) and a couple ROH guys but most have no idea who they are. That's why I'm thinking it may have gone that way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyFresh11 View Post
    Thank you good sir. We actually took some time to think out really good matchups and drafted according to what we thought would be interesting.

H-Town I like what ya got but honestly dude you have a bunch of people that most don't know about. I know Vampiro(one of my favorites) and a couple ROH guys but most have no idea who they are. That's why I'm thinking it may have gone that way.
    That's why I will teach you young Scotty then you will learn more and knowledge is power..im the intellectual savior to the wrestling masses my friend

Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637